How's the view???........

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What happens in the pkg car stays in the pkg car.
Unless a driver chooses a hooker with a big mouth. Lol.
IMG_1163.JPG

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
IMG_0361.JPG
My view a week ago, I have been driving different POS cars everyday since. Mechanic took over an hour to swap out cars, our shop didn't have any brake fluid in stock so he had to buy three bottles. He pinched the rear brake line with vise grips and drove it back in. I work out of a Hub with four garage bays and a trailer shop. They don't stock calipers and rotors either.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 155919 My view a week ago, I have been driving different POS cars everyday since. Mechanic took over an hour to swap out cars, our shop didn't have any brake fluid in stock so he had to buy three bottles. He pinched the rear brake line with vise grips and drove it back in. I work out of a Hub with four garage bays and a trailer shop. They don't stock calipers and rotors either.
That's what happens when bean counters are in charge.

rod

Retired 22 years
View attachment 155919 My view a week ago, I have been driving different POS cars everyday since. Mechanic took over an hour to swap out cars, our shop didn't have any brake fluid in stock so he had to buy three bottles. He pinched the rear brake line with vise grips and drove it back in. I work out of a Hub with four garage bays and a trailer shop. They don't stock calipers and rotors either.

You been there 40+ years and you put up with this BS? GET THE HELL OUT MAN.

Cementups

Box Monkey
My mom and I took a road trip and went "home" today to see some people who we hadn't seen in a while. A place I haven't lived in 39 years. But it's such a beautiful place.

D5FF5A71-0A54-49D5-B99B-C9DD14E9105A_zpsrflgdiyn.jpg

8D896AE9-3FF8-4E41-BB0F-C59DBFB4F8B1_zpspgdtqtwn.jpg

924FFAD7-2ADE-432B-BBF4-538A56F79947_zpshmbjhwc9.png

B234FC21-275F-49A6-B146-628F1C68DA73_zpsirl9tk68.jpg