How's the view???........

ChickenAndAFourty

More steps you take, More $ you make
10511327_1524356981117533_7677778471621017500_n.jpg
No management gonna follow me out here. Off grid riding, no service, banjos ringing. Get you some.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
4A54B44F-8AB5-4646-A207-8A1EED66D51E.jpeg

We bid routes recently and it was a hard decision for me to turn down one that has less stops. I work in a nice area with views like this, this is my fourth and final route. It had a lot less stops when I started here in ‘96.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Was “retire” one of the options on the bid sheet?

"Retire" has been an option for me for a while. I am still in good shape and I like to make money, its as simple as that. I have never understood your insistence with my retirement. Why should I care what a stranger on the internet thinks about whatever I do? You like beating a dead horse, you never learn. Good for you that you are ready for your pension. I'm still in my 50's and I have bigger goals than you. To each his own.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Bigger goals? Like beating Tom Camp’s record?

Wrong again as usual, I could care less about racking up some kind of years of service record. Marty Peters has nothing to worry about. I was 17 when I started with the company, the money has always been good and that's why I work. I take care of myself and I enjoy life 24 hours a day, wherever I am at. You should try it.