How's the view???........

rod

Retired 22 years
I had 1 new truck during my career

it was amazing, when you flipped a switch, or turned a knob, something actually happened!

Same here. For the last 4 or 5 years I had an International 7 cube that I was issued brand new. I thought I had died an went to heaven after driving an old high step POS P -800 for years

ChickenAndAFourty

More steps you take, More $ you make
72414A3E-6A8E-4F75-9444-642B4A7DA6D6.jpeg
Mountain folks on early start! They just had to sit it in the sunlight in driveway just for me to see. Retirement can’t come quick enough.

ChickenAndAFourty

For pain? Get high? Health maintenance?
Health maintenance.. The ancient China man called it “mushroom of immorality”. The folks that gave it to me told me their kin had a gob of tumors growing on her liver and 4 months to live.. took a tincture of reishi for a month and went back to doctor and tumors were completely gone. Doctors didn’t believe it, cut her open to see with there own eyes that they were gone.

ChickenAndAFourty

We use to sell the ginseng we picked, until we thought us Americans must be the idiots for selling it, especially since when the China man use to buy it for so much.. for the last 6 years we tincture it all and I use it everyday before I head to UPS. @Operational needs

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Health maintenance.. The ancient China man called it “mushroom of immorality”. The folks that gave it to me told me their kin had a gob of tumors growing on her liver and 4 months to live.. took a tincture of reishi for a month and went back to doctor and tumors were completely gone. Doctors didn’t believe it, cut her open to see with there own eyes that they were gone.
I just looked it up. Interesting. I need to get some of that! Lol.