How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I bought it to drive to Picket Line duty! I kept my last vehicle, a 2002 Chevy S-10. It still runs fine and will help keep miles off the C-300 4MATIC.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I bought it to drive to Picket Line duty! I kept my last vehicle, a 2002 Chevy S-10. It still runs fine and will help keep miles off the C-300 4MATIC.
beautiful car!

We leased cars while still working in the 80's. We had 5 different M. Benz (420 SELs) . I was in real estate at the time and a good looking car was a must. For a few years we each had one. One thing we learned was that as soon as the lease expired, we couldn't afford the maintenance/upkeep. There's a reason they offer champagne and shrimp while you have your car serviced. Espresso??? Latte???

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
New or previously owned ?

Definitely a nice ride.

Recently saw a few at a local dealership for less than $22,000.

Certified Used, came off lease and was just about half-priced what a new one cost. Has all the bells and whistles, it will take a while to figure out all the features. All Wheel Drive and glass roof, amazing drive. Some other fool paid that depreciation. Last new car I bought was a '08 Ford Escape XLT for my wife, this one was cheaper than that.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Should have bought a brown one.

The first vehicle I bought my wife was a new '84 Chevy S-10 a year after we got married. I was driving a '69 Vette and I helped buy a family farm with my brothers so we needed a truck. I had just started driving package and I bought her a brown one with gold stripes. It was the worst vehicle I have ever had bought, a real piece of garbage. Carb and transmission problems galore.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
IMG956310.jpg