How's the view???........

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
243nqlc.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Great grandma took 4 of us out for burgers and fries tonight at the VFW. 7 cheeseburgers-2 orders of fries and 2 orders of onion rings came to just over $17. Money means nothing to Great Grandma. I bought the beer. 15 beers = 15 bucks.

So, you got great grandma wasted

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Great Grandmas favorite drink now is Fireball mixed with apple juice. She says it helps her sleep. For her 91 birthday in Feb. she got 2 big bottles of it for gifts. We had to pick her up some more last week.
Spent some of my summers growing up at my grandma's lake cottage in Northern Wisconsin. Every night I would have to pour her two fingers of blackberry brandy to help her sleep. Learned quickly that if I poured her four fingers I could get her to sleep earlier and longer. Once she was out cold I could sneak out of the house and head over to the girl's camp down the shore.
Good times!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Great Grandmas favorite drink now is Fireball mixed with apple juice. She says it helps her sleep. For her 91 birthday in Feb. she got 2 big bottles of it for gifts. We had to pick her up some more last week.

My grandma drank an Old Crow and squirt every night before dinner

She lived to be 90

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My grandma drank an Old Crow and squirt every night before dinner

She lived to be 90
My great grandmother, off the boat from County Leitrim, Ireland, lived to be 96. She drank whisky, PBR’s, and smoked Parliament lights everyday. Same diet everyday too. Dry toast and tea for breakfast. Carrots and celery boiled in chicken broth for lunch, then maybe some toast and a beer for dinner. Lmao man.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
My great grandmother, off the boat from County Leitrim, Ireland, lived to be 96. She drank whisky, PBR’s, and smoked Parliament lights everyday. Same diet everyday too. Dry toast and tea for breakfast. Carrots and celery boiled in chicken broth for lunch, then maybe some toast and a beer for dinner. Lmao man.
Our family came from Sligo, Ireland. Took the wife last year and passed through County Leitrim from Donegal on the way to Sligo. Been talking about heading back next year to cover Southrrn Ireland as we mainly did the middle and northern sight seeing.

If you live in the New England area, they have some cheap flights into DUB and BFS. Another tip, try to rent from Dooley car rental, they are about half the cost of American rental companies over there. You can also save about 50% if you book a manual, but after driving for 5 days through the country land, I’d advise against it.

rod

Retired 22 years
What’s it for? First thing I think of is a dog bath.

We have one of those in the utility room at the town hall. I use it to rinse out mops and fill buckets. Why UPS would put one in a locker room boggles my mind. That suppot bracket on the faucet makes it possible to hang a buck on it and not worry it will pull it out of the wall. Its also great for emptying buckets in.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Interesting. Haven't seen that anywhere around here. Did UPS lose a lawsuit or are they just being proactive?

I don't know of any lawsuits. I know that one of our Preload supervisors says he is Muslim, but I'm one hundred per cent sure he doesn't practice in any way. This is the first foot bath I have ever seen anywhere. It was installed in one of three men's locker rooms.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't know of any lawsuits. I know that one of our Preload supervisors says he is Muslim, but I'm one hundred per cent sure he doesn't practice in any way. This is the first foot bath I have ever seen anywhere. It was installed in one of three men's locker rooms.

So they are passing it off as a foot bath? That's funny