How's the view???........

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Always had a tow strap in my bag when I ran a country route, came in handy a few times.

We had those traction mats for awhile
When they worked they’d come flying out like they were shot out of a gun and end up in the middle of a field

I had them laying in fields all over 2 counties

oldngray

nowhere special
We had those traction mats for awhile
When they worked they’d come flying out like they were shot out of a gun and end up in the middle of a field

I had them laying in fields all over 2 counties
Those worked great. Faster and a lot easier than messing with those crappy emergency chains. They did have a cable that was supposed to keep them from flying off but I usually didn't bother with it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I sure hope not. They never even gave my dispatcher an ETA so I’m assuming they hadn’t sent anyone.

Had that happen one time farmer pulled me out before the wrecker arrived

Of course UPS wouldn’t pay. So after that they had to have a credit card number before they would come out And I know they jacked the price up Only wrecker service in that part of the world

Rack em

Made the Podium
I got stuck for two hours in a ditch. A plow truck kind of ran me off the road. A really nice older guy pulled me out with his pick up.
This happened to me a few years ago. I was driving along a road with some fresh snow on it and came over a hill to a plow completely on my side of the road coming toward me. Had no choice but to take the ditch and get the truck completely stuck. The guy driving the plow wasn't even with the county! Just a random guy plowing so the road to his house was clear. I commend him for helping out with the roads, but stay the eff on your side of the road when you're coming up to a hill!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
DDD81777-BEA0-49F0-9692-20B13C946B67.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
When I see a setup like this the first thing I think of is "I bet the man of the house has absolutely no say on any decision made in the family". The last thing most guys want is a friggin horse farm.
The people who own that house don’t even live in it. They live in a very nice RV while they’re renovating it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When I see a setup like this the first thing I think of is "I bet the man of the house has absolutely no say on any decision made in the family". The last thing most guys want is a friggin horse farm.
You should have seen the setup I delivered to yesterday. The horse set probbaly cost as much as the house.

rod

Retired 22 years
You should have seen the setup I delivered to yesterday. The horse set probbaly cost as much as the house.

Have you ever seen that episode of American Pickers where the guys are picking that great big mansion out east that was being remodeled and it turns out the whole set up was built originally for some rich dudes horses?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Have you ever seen that episode of American Pickers where the guys are picking that great big mansion out east that was being remodeled and it turns out the whole set up was built originally for some rich dudes horses?
Nope have not seen that show in years.

I have delivered though to an old plantation whose carriage house ( the horses and literal carriages were kept there) would make many people jealous.