How's the view???........

Rack em

Made the Podium
Was not driving and im not cleaning up after you sloppy bid drivers.. Not my job loser
I find it hard to believe you weren't driving from that picture...it's blurry as hell, plus only a :censored2: would stop in the middle of the road coming up on a turn. So you are either a bad liar or really stupid. Possibly both.

Osubrownguy

I find it hard to believe you weren't driving from that picture...it's blurry as hell, plus only a :censored2: would stop in the middle of the road coming up on a turn. So you are either a bad liar or really stupid. Possibly both.
Where else would i park if i was at a stop with no turn around and low hanging branches? I think stupid is an understatement for you buddy. You know nothing lol smh

rod

Retired 22 years
A96214D8-5660-4EEA-9012-BFBBC3233846.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
Sending turds downstream?
Can't do that up here. Upper Mississippi Control Board regulates all municipality sewage treatment from the source of the Mississippi to I believe Minneapolis. Studies every year by the DNR find river fish around here are healthier to eat than fish caught out of the 640 nearby lakes. Once you get south to Minneapolis all bets are off.