How's the view???........

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Do rt. 44 again and stop and say hi.
Again? Never even been on it. Three hours of seat time is about my limit for the day. That includes going back home. I stopped doing the super long ride sh* a while ago when I realized every ride just became a race to see as much as possible before my ass became unbearable and I really wasn't even enjoying it. Most of my rides are now are long roundabout runs for something to eat or a canned coffee.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Again? Never even been on it. Three hours of seat time is about my limit for the day. That includes going back home. I stopped doing the super long ride sh* a while ago when I realized every ride just became a race to see as much as possible before my ass became unbearable and I really wasn't even enjoying it. Most of my rides are now are long roundabout runs for something to eat or a canned coffee.

Back when you first joined here, you posted a picture of you in front of a summit sign just south of Carter Camp.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'd probably have to rent a little trailer if I was serious about going. It's about a 600 mile trip one way. I like riding but friend* that. I'd barely pull that off in a car let alone on a cafe racer.
My max one time was close to 400. I have friends who think nothing of going 5 or 6 hundred. That’s way too much for me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
6C043FA1-657F-4EE0-8994-EB45A865D7BA.jpeg

Time for the harvest.