How's the view???........

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The view is fantastic.

20190622_124601.jpg

sailfish

Where's the twisties? You have to ride the twisties if you are on a motorcycle.
At the edge of the Earth there's fields going to the horizon in every direction, with steep ridges at the farthest visible point. I headed southwest soon after that where there's no shortage of them going over the mountain.

20190622_124353.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Always wanted to ride it but I don't think my ass could last the ride to get there. On this bike at least.
My wife has problems riding much more that a hundred miles at a time so we bought a toy hauler and trailer the bike to a campground close to where we want to go riding. Been all over the US with it. Now with my Tri-Glide its a piece of cake loading and unloading the bike.

sailfish

My wife has problems riding much more that a hundred miles at a time so we bought a toy hauler and trailer the bike to a campground close to where we want to go riding. Been all over the US with it. Now with my Tri-Glide its a piece of cake loading and unloading the bike.
I'd probably have to rent a little trailer if I was serious about going. It's about a 600 mile trip one way. I like riding but friend* that. I'd barely pull that off in a car let alone on a cafe racer.