How's the view???........

542thruNthru

Lake Cuyamaca and Coronado Island Ferry Landing bro.

I'm not saying there is nothing around for fishing. I have a pond about a block away also 2 small lakes with in a few miles and of course the ocean. I'm just saying they have this :censored2: in their back yard and much less people around.

It's the away from it all feel and deep nature feeling I'd love. I'm a man, looks is 80% of what turns me on. ;)

MAKAVELI

I'm not saying there is nothing around for fishing. I have a pond about a block away also 2 small lakes with in a few miles and of course the ocean. I'm just saying they have this :censored2: in their back yard and much less people around.

It's the away from it all feel and deep nature feeling I'd love. I'm a man, looks is 80% of what turns me on. ;)
You want solitude in Cali, you going to have to be willing to drive. But there's literally a million places to to find it.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I've done a lot of Catfish catching and Crappie.
Planning a Marlin fishing weekend down in mexico but hard to rely on people for these.

Niiiiiiiice. I’ve always wanted to try the saltwater. A kid I had zoology classes with in college ended up going to Florida gulf coast university and actually living down there permanently. He always sends me pictures of either redfish, snook, or sharks. Or pictures of giant largemouths off Lake Okeechobee. Dude lives the :censored2:in dream down there working in the marine biology field.