How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I wish I had these for my collection....

UPShatandBowtie.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got several trucks, I probably have that one. The old caps, bowties, and Eisenhower jackets were before my time, I started driving in '84.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ya know I think I have a lot more junk than what I posted if I think about it. 24 years of safe driving pins, metal pieces from the original plane or something like that 5 or so years of service awards, some type of Olympic BS thing. Desert Storm UPS flag pin.

Only the suckasses got that stuff around here

Just sayin...

oldngray

nowhere special
Ya know I think I have a lot more junk than what I posted if I think about it. 24 years of safe driving pins, metal pieces from the original plane or something like that 5 or so years of service awards, some type of Olympic BS thing. Desert Storm UPS flag pin.
Yeah, I have no idea how much stuff I have scattered around the house either

rod

Retired 22 years
They handed it out to everyone back in the day so we were all suckasses.
I had a pickup account that moved from my route down to Minneapolis. When I had them they shipped maybe a dozen things a day. They told me they wanted a pickup where they were moving to so I turned in a sales lead for them. Some how I got credit for everything they shipped out down there (which was a 100 times more than they did when I had them). I ended up with tons of points to spend on prizes out of the UPS sales program catalog. I think I ordered just about half of everything in that catalog. I even got tee shirts and bling for relatives a gifts.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had a pickup account that moved from my route down to Minneapolis. When I had them they shipped maybe a dozen things a day. They told me they wanted a pickup where they were moving to so I turned in a sales lead for them. Some how I got credit for everything they shipped out down there (which was a 100 times more than they did when I had them). I ended up with tons of points to spend on prizes out of the UPS sales program catalog. I think I ordered just about half of everything in that catalog. I even got tee shirts and bling for relatives a gifts.
Some guys pulled dick moves by turning in sales leads for someone else's route. Their buddy gets screwed and the dick gets the points.

rod

Retired 22 years
Some guys pulled dick moves by turning in sales leads for someone else's route. Their buddy gets screwed and the dick gets the points.
I did feel bad (kind of) about getting all those points and someone else doing all the work BUT that company insisted I get them set up in advance. At the time I really didn't think about how it would turn out.