How's the view???........

pkgdriver

B8785E86-E4A2-4F1F-AE6A-6245814FA593.jpeg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My kids and I are going to Denver in June. I would love to see a show at Red Rocks. Luke Bryan is playing but it's been sold out forever and you can't buy tickets second hand. Oliver Tree is also playing that week but my kids are like, "meh"
Tickets can always be found for the right (high) price. Red Rocks is notorious for selling out quickly by scalpers. Not a much better venue for seeing a show.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Tickets can always be found for the right (high) price. Red Rocks is notorious for selling out quickly by scalpers. Not a much better venue for seeing a show.
Luke Bryan sold his tickets on his own and all the tickets have the name of the buyer/user on them. If your name isn't on the ticket, you aren't getting in.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Luke Bryan sold his tickets on his own and all the tickets have the name of the buyer/user on them. If your name isn't on the ticket, you aren't getting in.

I’ve bought tickets off stubhub a half dozen times. They are guaranteed entry tickets…never had a problem.

Last edited:

Cementups

Box Monkey

I’ve bought tickets off stubhub a half dozen times. They are guaranteed entry tickets…never had a problem.
I have also used StubHub many times. But that concert is not a transferable ticket as most would be.

And my apologies, it’s Zach Bryan at Red Rocks. Tickets come with buyers name on them and can’t be transferred. Trust me, I’ve tried. He’s against selling tickets through places like Ticketmaster and wanted to make tickets more affordable and to real fans, not people wanting to get rich off his music. I think tickets were less than $50. You won’t touch that for any other concert.