How's the view???........

rod

Retired 23 years
I don't think I could ever do one of them. Don't like crowds for that long.
We really enjoyed our Alaska cruise. The ship was only half full. EXCELLANT food, entertainment and scenery. I can't say so much about our Caribbean cruise. That ship was FULL and I didn't find the islands all that interesting.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We really enjoyed our Alaska cruise. The ship was only half full. EXCELLANT food, entertainment and scenery. I can't say so much about our Caribbean cruise. That ship was FULL and I didn't find the islands all that interesting.
My sister is cruising Alaska in June. Asked me if we wanted to come along and I just couldn't do it.
Met a family in Kauai this year who live just south of Denali National Park. They invited us up there to visit and just might go.

rod

Retired 23 years
My sister is cruising Alaska in June. Asked me if we wanted to come along and I just couldn't do it.
Met a family in Kauai this year who live just south of Denali National Park. They invited us up there to visit and just might go.
We took one of those airplane-train-tour bus trips that finished up with a cruise back from Skagway to Vancouver along the inland passageway. It was a great trip.

over9five

Staff member
20230425_083333.jpg