Hows the volume today

Purplepackage

They put our Monday routes back in, so I'm not doing too bad.

They arent putting our monday routes back until next monday, im the acting wheel right now so this is my day off this week. I love training someone on these routes that have whole sections taken out for peak.

i honestly cant wait until im on overflow next week

McFeely

Huge Member
My Monday route that I ran today was the heaviest in the station before they created an extra route to help me and my loop partner. I started with 167 but ended up at 133 total stops.

Glad I had the help!

NYCFXG

5:30 am check volume.... 0 packages loaded to the trucks.
5:35 am text message from TM concerning our late dispatch
5:50 am First package gets loaded on my truck

This is going to be a long day....

STFXG

We got out by 8 today. Volume more than doubled what was projected for the day. Would be nice if we could get a decent estimate.

gixxer squid

Slammed yesterday and I did stops Saturday. 135. 10 04s cause businesses closed at 5

Station loaded truck sat morning. Sun morning and Monday morning Mainly Monday. Management holding back trucks to give HD chance to catch up which friend'd us for Monday load. Manifest a joke, apparently when loading seperate days it doesn't combine on manifest showing what's on truck accurately. I couldn't walk down center isle till around 1:30 to sort the mess out.

gixxer squid

HD in our terminal has created nothing but a mess . If they were smart. They would assign HD to other belts and only have ground trucks seperate. As it is, we face HD and getting out is a joke as they have pallet after pallet behind their trucks damn near touching our bumper. It's a joke

TeamLift

We got out by 8 today. Volume more than doubled what was projected for the day. Would be nice if we could get a decent estimate.

Can't get out before 9.00 or 9.30, not enough scanner batteries to go around, they are sending drivers with 150 stops out the door with a battery with 2 bars on it ha ha. Total worthless unloaders and package handlers, they can't put a package in the right pile, put your highest number package with your lowest, stink when they come to work, can't read or write, would rather use the walking dead, couldn't be any worse. Not enough help hired at any position, total fail this year, but they expect us to be perfect. And I love how if you get 200 stops in your pile you are expected to get them all on your truck no matter what size or shape.