HR lying

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I will have to say that the employees that have been at my hub for 7- 25 years have been the most helpful and nicest. I love talking to them and picking their brains about all the BS this company spews. That's the only reason I stick around. I get to laugh my head off everyday. Especially when the drivers show up and their package cars are filled top to bottom with 200 packages still left on the dock and I put all their air packages at the bottom of FLOOR 1 and don't leave a 3 foot space behind the sliding door for safety. Oh and I put the Hazmats on the very tip top of the pile and explain to them that I am new and they aren't gonna be able to find anything that day b/c I have no frekain idea what I am doing. I tell them to go have a donut and a cup of coffee cus I am going on my mandatory 10 minute break and we still have to load the 100 tires and irregulars, but not til I feel like it
And they don't want to keep you? Can't imagine why

H

harley vulkrie

My favorite trick to pull is to not scan any packages before loading them onto the truck, not writing the HIN numbers on them and to crumple up the add/pull pages and toss them aside. That gives me the most jollies. That and piling the 100 lb office chair onto the "Fragile" package as the Bottom Red cage goes around. I love crushing packages.......I figure anything HR told me is a lie then it must also be a lie that I have to handle packages properly so that the customer isn't upset. Crush away.....I say!

Rack em

Made the Podium
My favorite trick to pull is to not scan any packages before loading them onto the truck, not writing the HIN numbers on them and to crumple up the add/pull pages and toss them aside. That gives me the most jollies. That and piling the 100 lb office chair onto the "Fragile" package as the Bottom Red cage goes around. I love crushing packages.......I figure anything HR told me is a lie then it must also be a lie that I have to handle packages properly so that the customer isn't upset. Crush away.....I say!
So because HR lied you are going to potentially ruin someone's Xmas gift? That says a lot about your character. I'm glad you won't be kept on after peak.

Box Ox

Sounds like you've got a happy and prosperous life ahead of you. Well done ahead of time, my boy.

H

harley vulkrie

You guys must be my supervisors cus you have zero sense of humor. I was joking about that stuff. I'm an awesome employee.....show up on time, work as fast as I safely can, obey the safety rules, handle packages with care, listen to the drivers and their suggestions and am nice to co workers. It just gets under my skin that UPS is run by a bunch of lying, greedy thugs. But as many of you say...."welcome to the real world" Ok. if you say so..... Anyways, Merry Christmas. I have to get to sleep so I can show up for my mandatory shift tomorrow morning that nobody mentioned to me when I was hired. Not one mention of weekend work by HR. Only m-friend. Must be I'm a loser for expecting professionals to behave as such and tell the TRUTH

H

harley vulkrie

already did! I didn't use 3 points of contact while entering the package car, tripped on the step and fell onto the shifter. Luckily the car was packed so tightly with packages that they broke my fall cus they were spilling around the front seat. I felt bad for the vase in the target box

Box Ox

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I see that nothing has changed the last forty years that I have worked here. I got hired the second week of October and only got laid off for one day the first year. They do call back the best.

Dang, you must be good.

I was laid off for almost a week after my first peak.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Dang, you must be good.

That's always been my problem, I'm too efficient. I had over eight hours available so I worked my second Saturday in a row today. I need to start slacking so I will run out of hours and not have to work next Saturday and Christmas Eve.