HR or Supervisors won’t say anything

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Look you can sit here and complain whine bitch all you want, there is a line a mile long with the same stories about your same situation. Is it :censored2:ed up that UPS threw you to the curb and didn't care about your life or career? Yes, has it happened to other employees including old lazy or slow drivers as you called them? Yes. Move on or go to your local and dispute the fact that you were hired as a fulltime employee not a seasonal. Those lazy and slow drivers have been mistreated and stepped on way more then you have so dont come back until you have a little respect for your coworkers that have more time at this job then you do alive on this planet.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Make sure you all stretch before work. Wouldn’t want to pull anything.

Are you laid off permanently? Or just due to drop in volume. If you were hired on as a full time driver, in some areas you can bump onto inside work after a certain number of lay off days. It doesn't affect your status as a driver. In general management wants to know you are serious about the job, you just gotta keep at it until things break your way. UPS is one of the few places in my area where you can get a decent paying job with benefits and not have to deal with politics and backstabbing if you don't want to. You may already be soured on the place, but if you want what UPS has to offer, just keep at it.

IESucks

Nothing to do with working faster. I worked at a normal rate. It’s not hard. Actually easy. Never once did I run or risk safety. You all act like it’s rocket science. Give me a break. It’s called having a brain. Sorry it’s bull:censored2: when you interview and HR says it’s fulltime. Talk about all the benefits and salary after 1,2,3,4 years, etc... any of you who think it’s ok to treat people like that don’t have a clue. Just stating a point. Bottom line I did your job with ease and had the best numbers in my center after 2-3 weeks.
You're amazing! How did I survive 30 years and a pension without you

F

Frankie's Friend

Make sure you all stretch before work. Wouldn’t want to pull anything.
Your assertions are stretch enough.

You may have garnered a bit more sympathy from the folks on here if you didnt demean real ups drivers to make yourself look better.

The same full time drivers could go to management (and to the HR person who handles their hiring process) and put in a good word for you to be the next permanent off the street hire if you only worked at peak...I never had the emotional energy to read your whole dissertation...but if the prima donna attitude you've portrayed on here was displayed at peak no one would want you around except your peak loop partners who were happy to slow down and get their extra loop work moved to your truck.

You'd make a great 22.4 driver. Lol.
You'd get all the 12+ hr days you could stomach and maybe be too tired to get on here and ask long time Teamsters to change your diaper because you purposely wet yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Nothing to do with working faster. I worked at a normal rate. It’s not hard. Actually easy. Never once did I run or risk safety. You all act like it’s rocket science. Give me a break. It’s called having a brain. Sorry it’s bull:censored2: when you interview and HR says it’s fulltime. Talk about all the benefits and salary after 1,2,3,4 years, etc... any of you who think it’s ok to treat people like that don’t have a clue. Just stating a point. Bottom line I did your job with ease and had the best numbers in my center after 2-3 weeks.
The theme continues...no one cares :D

Heavy Package

What are your thoughts since I was hired before Oct 15? Should I sit down with manager Face to Face? Any info would be helpful. Thank you.

Dude, you got played along with more than 95,000 seasonals. Yes, there are always exceptions but the bottom line is you need to get rehired, probably as a PT employee, and go through the process like most do. I do not trust ANYTHING UPS says until my status or job title or info is displayed on UPSers.com. You are a number to them and the only way anything is official is if your number displays the right information when you are logged in to the internal website.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No Fred?
We are so disappointed
upload_2019-2-9_8-15-5-png.235078