HR or Supervisors won’t say anything

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In case you haven't noticed this is an anonymous forum.
upload_2019-2-9_11-4-40.png

Box Ox

if you want to drive apply at packagehsndker cause you can move up from there. no its not fair but its UPS they do things like that

What really wouldn’t be fair: If the current seniority system were not in place and “high performance” idiots who risked injuries and crashes daily were allowed to leapfrog the guys who know better.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Welcome to union labor - a shield for the weak and slow.
It doesn't matter how hard you work. All that matters is the arbitrary date when you were hired.
This is what unionism is really for. To let incompetent and lazy people reap the fruits of the labor of others.
lol what.
Have you delivered in Orion order yet?
Unionism is primarily a tool to manage one's own labor. Imagine Orion, or any average day of preload in a non-union enviroment. Our incompetent management would have DESTROYED this company years ago without strict discharge policy.

Raw

Raw Member
How can UPS continue to get away with telling people that they are hired FULLTIME and talk about the great benefits and perks as well as you will be making this much after year 1, this much after year 2 and so on.... And just continue to look you look you in the eye for 3 months straight and lie to you about keep working hard and be as close to baseline as possible and you'll get hired. I smoked all the so-called veteran drivers in my center, went and helped slow worthless drivers all the time and it still didn't matter. What a joke of a company. I had the most stops of any driver in my center, most pickups, and usually top 3 in # of packages every damn day and still was in 90% of the days in 8 hours or less. This company is so unethical and as a matter of fact should be reported to the Better Business Bureau for their shady ways. Thanks for just using me for the busy season.
Work faster next xmas, maybe you will get on! LOL

Nothing to do with working faster. I worked at a normal rate. It’s not hard. Actually easy. Never once did I run or risk safety. You all act like it’s rocket science. Give me a break. It’s called having a brain. Sorry it’s bull:censored2: when you interview and HR says it’s fulltime. Talk about all the benefits and salary after 1,2,3,4 years, etc... any of you who think it’s ok to treat people like that don’t have a clue. Just stating a point. Bottom line I did your job with ease and had the best numbers in my center after 2-3 weeks.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Nothing to do with working faster. I worked at a normal rate. It’s not hard. Actually easy. Never once did I run or risk safety. You all act like it’s rocket science. Give me a break. It’s called having a brain. Sorry it’s bull:censored2: when you interview and HR says it’s fulltime. Talk about all the benefits and salary after 1,2,3,4 years, etc... any of you who think it’s ok to treat people like that don’t have a clue. Just stating a point. Bottom line I did your job with ease and had the best numbers in my center after 2-3 weeks.
We still have jobs, you don't. So I guess you didn'the do the job so well

Hasn’t nothing to do with performance or how well job is done. It’s all about seniority and I get it. For Christ sakes there were guys in my center that backed into overhangs, got in crashes and still have jobs. Don’t give me that :censored2: that your performance is so great.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Hasn’t nothing to do with performance or how well job is done. It’s all about seniority and I get it. For Christ sakes there were guys in my center that backed into overhangs, got in crashes and still have jobs. Don’t give me that :censored2: that your performance is so great.
You sound a little bitter.

What can be done to help you get over this?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
But your on here complaining because you dont have a job. It is full time just not for you because you were seasonal.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
tenor (3).gif

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
I’m going to be salty...

Since your first impulse was to ask random internet strangers and not walk your ass into your union locals office, like an actual Teamster would, you should start applying at Walmart and 7-11.

F

Frankie's Friend

My experience has shown that the frequent posters on the BC would qualify as the " most of us" definition that your are requesting.
Your creative and so called sincere analogies are amazing from the source.
7d1dbe64905d1c3c72d473865220cd85.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

[

I disagree.

Joking often times creates and is the negative environment.

Cruel, mean, harassing and bullying jokes create tension they don't relieve it.

Anyone with 2 eyes to see who is willing to be even a little honest with themselves can see this.
60ed2742de2d98d7c7f6e6e6355e2620.gif

Last edited by a moderator: