HR phone number near San Francisco?

705red

Browncafe Steward
I could help you, but it would have to be off the forum. E-mail me privately and I'll see if I can help you out. ~:->>>

Just giving you a heads-up, though. I work a hop, skip & a jump from Napa, our building, a center, not a hub, has been hit pretty hard with lay-offs right now, P-Timers & Drivers. Drivers 2nite were told not to expect to be hitting the road til Christmas, even with vacations coming up, people out on disability cause they've decided to burn out the only drivers we have left, and whatever other reasons.

Like I said, email me privately and I'll see what I can do. ~:->>>
Squirlygirl, i would not be exchanging emails with Mr Bundy if i were you! You might end up as squirrel food! Check out his avatar! Not playing with a full deck!

demetriddp

abomination of nature
Squirlygirl, i would not be exchanging emails with Mr Bundy if i were you! You might end up as squirrel food! Check out his avatar! Not playing with a full deck!

I'm not a psycho alright.. jesus christ. I just think he was an interesting character, that is all.

There are not even anymore serial killers around anymore

:peaceful:

gandydancer

I could help you, but it would have to be off the forum. E-mail me privately and I'll see if I can help you out. ~:->>>

Just giving you a heads-up, though. I work a hop, skip & a jump from Napa, our building, a center, not a hub, has been hit pretty hard with lay-offs right now, P-Timers & Drivers. Drivers 2nite were told not to expect to be hitting the road til Christmas, even with vacations coming up, people out on disability cause they've decided to burn out the only drivers we have left, and whatever other reasons.

Like I said, email me privately and I'll see what I can do. ~:->>>

He says Napa and Richmond are the only two centers in California listed as hiring right now. That can't last long, though. PT turnover is just too high.

demetriddp

abomination of nature
Really? What changed?

I mean like Ted bundy, Richard Ramirez, Charles Manson, Jeffery Dahmer type serial killers. You never hear about people like that anymore on the news.

I don't know what changed, I think it's to hard for them to get away with it now adays or people are more compassionate now. I'm not really sure.

demetriddp

abomination of nature
Really? What changed?

Now that I think about it, there was recently a serial killer caught in Ukraine I think. He's been doing it for 25 years and used to work as a forensic scientist so he knew all the tricks to get away with it for so long.

But I haven't heard of a serial killer in the states since the DC sniper

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Now that I think about it, there was recently a serial killer caught in Ukraine I think. He's been doing it for 25 years and used to work as a forensic scientist so he knew all the tricks to get away with it for so long."

That's just like the show "Dexter" .