Human Remains

This topic is disturbing and not right by any means. How could such an ignorant person mess with a package just because? It's not yours, don't shake it.

MTbrown

They thought it was broken when they picked it up and shook it just to make sure. I've done it with a box of :censored2:tily packed light bulbs. From now on I'm going to treat every package as if it contains something that cannot be replaced.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Great, now the driver gets "stiffed" of a tip! Really "burns" you up. I wonder what "body" of evidence the tracer will turn up?

Did the sort "scatter"?

oldngray

nowhere special
I delivered to a casket company and the infant (24") and newborn (18") caskets came by UPS. Seeing those things always depressed me.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What was it leaking???
It was a in a styrofoam , similar to a qvc box. I assume the wetness was melting ice? It was a long time ago. From what I remember, the family paid for ambulance, or some kind of private transfer, and the funeral home slapped it into the 2 day air system. Never was told anymore, I assume that was a pretty big lawsuit.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Seeing child caskets would break my damn heart. My baby girl just turned one 2 weeks ago, and I don't even want to think about that.

The first route I ever learned in delivery had a funeral home being about the fifth business stop on it. My On-road was telling me a "whimsical" story about how the first time he opened the garage door (which is the delivery point) there was a body wrapped in a blue sheet.

Lo and behold, we pull up, he chills in the truck, I open the door, and there's a body sitting on the slab. A lot of times you'd see that, sometimes it was caskets, and sometimes you'd be REALLY lucky and when you opened it up, there was just a mostly empty garage.

The woman in the office was pretty sexy, so it was dealing with a negative and then a sexy lady with great legs :D

I got used to it, until my grandfather passed, then it was a bit difficult for the first few times after saying goodbye

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was instructed by several funeral home directors to allows use the flowers door .

Back in the 80's a case of embalming fluid broke open , I was only able to find 23 bottles .
I used a can of baked beans to replace the missing bottle .

One Sat . I had a co-worker call me to report having a naked woman sign for a package . The best reply I could come back with was a just saw a body in the back room of a funeral home which I had recorded as DR / met man .