Humor in others misfortune

Box Ox

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Jesus. I just checked to see if it's on LiveLeak and the thumbnail was enough for me to NOPE the :censored2: out. Different strokes, I guess.
Yeah it’s gruesome as hell. But her big complaint is people keep tagging her in the video on social media.

Well you’re on social media. There’s no expectation of privacy in my opinion. Delete your accounts if you don’t want to get tagged in the video.

Mutineer

The most legitimate form of Schadenfreude is when misfortune happens to someone who deserves it. Especially when the misfortune matches the transgression.

Any other circumstances, not so much.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Auburn gymnast who suffered severe injuries: 'My pain is not your entertainment'

Sorry honey but my 2 year old has been getting entertainment out of this type of stuff since she was like 16 months old. I think it’s deeply engrained in some of us.

Should people feel bad for watching stuff like this?
Nope.
0Z7dPZN.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yeah it’s gruesome as hell. But her big complaint is people keep tagging her in the video on social media.

Well you’re on social media. There’s no expectation of privacy in my opinion. Delete your accounts if you don’t want to get tagged in the video.
Yeah but people don’t need keep tagging her.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
I saw that video. My brother showed it to me without any warning. I screamed and layed on the floor for a minute.
Shes a strong woman. And I pray she can walk again.