Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

newfie

newolddude

anarchy is a left wing thing

_116872484_crowd.jpg.webp

106828932-1611356814485-sabol.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
A friendly reminder to the right wing frothers calling for an investigation into Hunter Biden: Hunter Biden has BEEN under federal investigation for FOUR YEARS. They’ve found nothing. If they do, dems agree he should be charged.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A friendly reminder to the right wing frothers calling for an investigation into Hunter Biden: Hunter Biden has BEEN under federal investigation for FOUR YEARS. They’ve found nothing. If they do, dems agree he should be charged.
Just like Trump. 5 years, no results. We got ‘em now! Lol

newolddude

What I find funny is the people that loathe electric vehicles and think gas is great also love the man who took his inherited wealth to build up an electric vehicle company.

vantexan

Has he? Who, what, where, and when?

vantexan

Wrong type of rope.
That yellow stuff is too weak, should have used a twisted Hemp rope with a diameter of 1.5 inches to 2 inches, which can hold any heavy load easily.
I hope if that's my fate that they'll use that hemp rope on me. For once in my life I'll be well hung...