Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

newolddude

Trump's kids gave multiple depositions behind closed doors to Democratic led committees.
Ivanka picked her time and method.

Mississippi Rep. Bennie Thompson, the committee’s chairman, said Tuesday afternoon that she had been answering investigators’ questions on a video teleconference since the morning and was not “chatty” but had been helpful to the probe.

“She came in on her own” and did not have to be subpoenaed, Thompson said.

vantexan

To a special commission and not to a closed door committee interview. And was not subpoenaed. Hunter Biden ignored a subpoena. Bannon and Navarro ignored subpoenas and got jailed. Why does Hunter Biden rate special consideration?

Brown Down

You really should stop posting things your clueless about. Whicheans you probably should just stop posting for good.

newolddude

To a special commission and not to a closed door committee interview. And was not subpoenaed. Hunter Biden ignored a subpoena. Bannon and Navarro ignored subpoenas and got jailed. Why does Hunter Biden rate special consideration?
Because he's a Democrat and he's special. He gets to do whatever he wants.

newolddude

You really should stop posting things your clueless about. Whicheans you probably should just stop posting for good.
GDgSPfPW4AAxirz

Box Ox

Because he's a Democrat and he's special. He gets to do whatever he wants.

Because Hunter is a victim of addiction and deserves sympathy and the benefit of the doubt according to the left. An attack on Hunter is an attack on addicts everywhere.

“What troubles me is the demonization of addiction, of human frailty, using me as its avatar and the devastating consequences it has for the millions struggling with addiction, desperate for a way out and being bombarded by the denigrating and near-constant coverage of me and my addiction,” Hunter Biden wrote.”

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Georges Bergès stated the majority of Hunter Biden's art has been purchased by Democrat donors, including Kevin Morris and Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali. Lanette Phillips, a Hollywood video producer who has hosted fundraisers for Joe Biden, introduced Hunter Biden to Georges Bergès.
Comer Statement on Interview with Hunter Biden’s Art Gallerist - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability.

“the President has established the highest ethical standards of any administration in American history, and his family’s commitment to rigorous processes like this is a prime example.”

What is that old adage about urinating and telling us it is raining ? Highest standards of ethics LOL !:bsbullf:
...and republicans bought Trump's digital trading cards.