Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1706278313988.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
As the Burisma president said, his dog is smarter than Hunter. However, Bribery Biden says Hunter is the smartest guy he knows....

1709346682924.png

vantexan

The DOJ has been trying to prevent Russian disinformation from spreading. They’re protecting the country. The stupid republicans wanted desperately to spread this crap.
The DOJ tried to sneak in immunity for Hunter. That wasn't Russian disinformation, it was Hunter lying on gun license application. And his laptop has been confirmed by all the major liberal outlets as his laptop. You'd rather believe the lies about Russian disinformation because it's a convenient boogeyman to cover for Biden criminal activity.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
So Hunter Biden testified under oath in front of two congressional committees that his father, the President, knew nothing about how he amassed tens of millions of dollars. Not one tiny thing. Nada. Don't even think about it because he had no idea foreign people were wiring his son huge amounts of cash.

Hunter also purports that the entire situation is political, and no one should believe a word of it. It's a Trump/Republican/MAGA plot designed to destroy Joe Biden, the greatest dad in the world.

Democrats immediately belted out a series of Hosanna's, completely accepting Hunter's analysis as fact. Come on, who could possibly disbelieve Hunter Biden?

Now, I have children. If they were amassing millions, I would know about it. How about you?

But Joe didn't, and that's that. Close the book, turn out the lights, and say goodnight.

What a world this is. Hunter emulates the group Dire Straits: Money for Nothing.

And just so you know - Joe didn't know.

Neither did Sergeant Schultz.

Next Day Err

So Hunter Biden testified under oath in front of two congressional committees that his father, the President, knew nothing about how he amassed tens of millions of dollars. Not one tiny thing. Nada. Don't even think about it because he had no idea foreign people were wiring his son huge amounts of cash.

Hunter also purports that the entire situation is political, and no one should believe a word of it. It's a Trump/Republican/MAGA plot designed to destroy Joe Biden, the greatest dad in the world.

Democrats immediately belted out a series of Hosanna's, completely accepting Hunter's analysis as fact. Come on, who could possibly disbelieve Hunter Biden?

Now, I have children. If they were amassing millions, I would know about it. How about you?

But Joe didn't, and that's that. Close the book, turn out the lights, and say goodnight.

What a world this is. Hunter emulates the group Dire Straits: Money for Nothing.

And just so you know - Joe didn't know.

Neither did Sergeant Schultz.

Still waiting on evidence that Joe took bribe money.