Hurt on the job before the bid. where in the contract does it say I can not bid on route

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
You should of had to stay on a bid you won for 6 months. If I'm reading this correctly, when hr called about a combo rte. are they saying you held this combo rte and did not stay on it 6 months? I'm confused on which routes you had in what order.
I think he said that he won a bid in packages. Then the combo job opened up. HR disqualified him from the combo job because he had to stay on his bid package route for 6 months before being eligible to bid on something else.

If he has an annual bid in March where all routes go up for bid, I think he should be like everyone else, and choose a route that is open when it comes his time to bid.

Don't think they can force him to stay on his route because it will be up for bid, just like all the other routes.

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
You can not bid if your are not fit for work and are not present. You will, however bump to your chosen job as your seniority allows as soon as your cleared to come back. Please note, depending on your specific contract/supplement, you may have a mandatory week of on call or coverage work when first back. If so, have the doctor clear you on a Thursday, take Friday off as a personal day and you can start your bid the very next Monday.

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
Most of you are under the same contract. If your center is doing things wildly different, it is a good indication they are violating your contract. Read your contract and do something about the violations.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I can't find that in the new contract book?
I did not know at the time which supplement the OP was under. I just quoted the language from the Central. If he was not in the Central, he would have to look in his supplement.

The supplements are in the back half of your contract book, after the master.

If you're not in the Central, you will not have the Central language in your book and won't see Section 3 Article 8.