I am Furious!

542thruNthru

I take back my comment...I saw the one about the shooting...sorry pilgrim you're gonna have to wait another day for your Justin barber cd from amazon....what a piece of crap

Who in God's name is Justin Barber? Is that the new mascot for Alabama? Clemson beat you guys that bad that you changed your mascot??

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Well maybe someone can trace the orgin of their IP address then deploy a trojan horse virus through a multi route VPN to take control of their computer and do malicious things against the goverment in a wreckless manner to set them up for prison.

Just sayin

You do realize we're just people with a high school education and a license, right ?????? C'mon !!!!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hope someone can find a way to reply to this, it is the complaint starting off
It is a reference to the shooting, and the insensitivity of this person who posted it.
"now I have heard it all, UPS blaming their inability"
At the time of this posting, it is maybe 5 or 6 down.
I am fuming mad at what this person wrote!

UPS® Sucks Because...

Do yourself a favor and don't read sites like that, don't look at UPS Facebook page. There are D* who have nothing better to do than look for somewhere to vent and feel special. They draw strength because they see others who feel and think like they do. It is depressing to read those complaints. Life is too short and too hard to wallow in negativity like that. It will eat you alive if you let it

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Rally behind me? Oh boy !
giphy.gif

Re-Raise

I hurt my foot and got to answer the phones at work for a couple of weeks last year. They were usually customers like those complaining.

It was awesome! Until they told me I couldn't answer the phones at work anymore.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Did either of you even click on the link to read what was posted????
I cannot believe the insensitivity of what was posted by this stranger....
friend em' clean... friend all of them... we live in a world now where life doesn't mean s to some people and a stupid pair of shoes or a purse is more important...we all know the truth and that's all that matters...get their fat lazy asses out there and they wouldn't be writing that sht... don't give it another thought... they are a bunch of lazy scumbags ...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Do yourself a favor and don't read sites like that, don't look at UPS Facebook page. There are D* who have nothing better to do than look for somewhere to vent and feel special. They draw strength because they see others who feel and think like they do. It is depressing to read those complaints. Life is too short and too hard to wallow in negativity like that. It will eat you alive if you let it

Hold up that's kinda harsh even for Nancy