I am Furious!

542thruNthru

You're gonna have a fight on your hands boy! Bring your seven biggest friends

7... that's unfair. I only need 6 against Alabama. These guys should be plenty...
hunter-renfrow-ftr-011017jpg_1s16n5xt48wgo1n1apik0rgsdf.jpg

watdaflock?

Hope someone can find a way to reply to this, it is the complaint starting off
It is a reference to the shooting, and the insensitivity of this person who posted it.
"now I have heard it all, UPS blaming their inability"
At the time of this posting, it is maybe 5 or 6 down.
I am fuming mad at what this person wrote!

UPS® Sucks Because...
Welcome to the internet. You must be new here. Quit getting your panties in a bunch over somebody with a different opinion than you.

Hope this helps.

KOG72

I’m full of it
For these customers that always complain about where's there package and where have you been and the time there package got delivered.I would like for one day for them to take my route out or anybody else's one time.Maybe then they would see what we go through.When a customer ask hey don't I have two packages today,when they only have one I just say hey if it's in here you will get it today.Just my rant.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As I handed a customer his package the other day he asked me where the other two were. I told him that I was dropping this one off first and would be by later to drop off the other two. The look on his face as I drove away was priceless.

clean hairy

I would like to see the whiney babies put down the Bon-Bons., get off the couch and sign up to be a Driver Helper during the Holidays.
I would wager they would not last 3 hours at most....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
As I handed a customer his package the other day he asked me where the other two were. I told him that I was dropping this one off first and would be by later to drop off the other two. The look on his face as I drove away was priceless.
Why didn't you just give the man all 3???