I am new here.... Been DQ'd twice on the package car. When can I try again?

Refused/NR3

Day 23 both times. 118-128 Stops average

What does the route normally go out with? If you add stops your allowance goes up. When I was qualifying I kept asking my supervisor to add stops in juice areas and he did they had no problem giving me more stops haha and ultimately I ended up destroying the route I was running as much as 2 hours under. If your car was lighter than it should be and you have downtime before your pickups that will kill you!

Mason3000

9d971f4bd796a6e26018ca0d5cf5403e--kenny-powers-quote-posters.jpg

johnny_hotdog

I rhink they hope to get around 5-10 years of Runner Gunner out of a driver, I’m assuming at 50 they figure there is no way they will get any years.

Super Powers

Sorry my friend, but, this is a job you really need to start in your 20's. I'm a package car driver for 27 years now and I know I could no longer cut it in a P1200 with 400 plus pieces to deliver and a 50 stop metro. I have an old man satellite route in a P500. You could handle a route like mine,but, it takes over 20 years seniority to get a decent route.Get a CDL and try feeders.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Sorry my friend, but, this is a job you really need to start in your 20's. I'm a package car driver for 27 years now and I know I could no longer cut it in a P1200 with 400 plus pieces to deliver and a 50 stop metro. I have an old man satellite route in a P500. You could handle a route like mine,but, it takes over 20 years seniority to get a decent route.Get a CDL and try feeders.

Uummmm,,,,,,, The OP posted twice on the day he joined and hasn't been heard from since.

I don't think he is going to read your advice.

Sorry.