I am NOT Dave!!! Yet let me say to the Boston folks here

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
you UPSer's have no right to complain. Sure your job is as tough as all of us across the nation BUT here's the difference. You get to soak up the Patriots 15-years of winning.

So please don't go whining to a fellow UPSer in Cleveland because they don't want to hear it.

You * have it made! Don't ask me why... I don't know myself... you lucky *!

Gooooo EAGLES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
you UPSer's have no right to complain. Sure your job is as tough as all of us across the nation BUT here's the difference. You get to soak up the Patriots 15-years of winning.

So please don't go whining to a fellow UPSer in Cleveland because they don't want to hear it.

Gooooo EAGLES!!!

A little early to be hitting the bong

Isn’t it

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Here’s something for yah !
I’m not crying , only stating !
I’m 53 ,
In my lifetime , I’ve had the Yankees rip my heart out and seen the Sox come so close you could smell it !
I lived threw the Bucky Dent game
The Bill Buckner game (not his fault)
I’ve gone to a Pats 1-15 season in a frozen hell hole old Shaeffer Sfadium , I lived thru the 86 Super Bowl when the Bears humiliated them , the 76 season when the pats lost to Oakland to many men on the field ,,, I did have the 74/76 Celtics and of course the great 80’s Celtics teams ,,,, the Redsox killed my father and my uncles and I thought I’d be next , keep your chin up , you’ll be a survivor , Clev will come back some day !!!
By the way my old man grew up in buffalo and died a Browns fan !

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Here’s something for yah !
I’m not crying , only stating !
I’m 53 ,
In my lifetime , I’ve had the Yankees rip my heart out and seen the Sox come so close you could smell it !
I lived threw the Bucky Dent game
The Bill Buckner game (not his fault)
I’ve gone to a Pats 1-15 season in a frozen hell hole old Shaeffer Sfadium , I lived thru the 86 Super Bowl when the Bears humiliated them , the 76 season when the pats lost to Oakland to many men on the field ,,, I did have the 74/76 Celtics and of course the great 80’s Celtics teams ,,,, the Redsox killed my father and my uncles and I thought I’d be next , keep your chin up , you’ll be a survivor , Clev will come back some day !!!
By the way my old man grew up in buffalo and died a Browns fan !
If only we could travel back to 2004.......opposite sides yet again today my friend. Good luck! This means a lot to people around here.

Tony Q

Gooooo EAGLES!!!
I see the Eagles pulling off the upset. The Patriots don't win every Super Bowl they play in. Nick Foles has the hot hand of late.