I am sleeping with my UPS driver......

El Correcto

god is dead
Is he likely an opportunistic pig or does he really care like he says, but is in a boring marriage witb obligations
I know a nurse who dated a driver out of another hub, she left her husband and split up the family, they had two children together. The husband was pretty cool and laid back, well educated and pulled in a nice yearly salary.

Their wedding was a huge event, flew her entire family out of the US down to her sister’s boyfriend. The problem was he was also the other man in her first marriage.

People that don’t have loyalty and can betray their family for a nut aren’t worth a gosh darn, get your fill and move on from that :censored2: show.

If this isn’t a troll thread.

542thruNthru

I know a nurse who dated a driver out of another hub, she left her husband and split up the family, they had two children together. The husband was pretty cool and laid back, well educated and pulled in a nice yearly salary.

Their wedding was a huge event, flew her entire family out of the US down to her sister’s boyfriend. The problem was he was also the other man in her first marriage.

People that don’t have loyalty and can betray their family for a nut aren’t worth a gosh darn, get your fill and move on from that :censored2: show.

If this isn’t a troll thread.

tenor-28.gif

Zowert

Obvious troll post. The only women that want anything to do with a UPS driver are middle age divorcees that know about our pension.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Obvious troll post. The only women that want anything to do with a UPS driver are middle age divorcees that know about our pension.
Not true... one time I delivered to a house and there were 2 women mid 20s and a guy outside drunk already at about 2:30 in the afternoon. One of the women runs up, hugs me, and grabs my junk saying how awesome I was. I said "Ma'am that's not the right package I brought for you."

Jk, I didn't know what to say so I just pretended like I didn't feel it and walked off like a nervous lil beyotch, but I wish I would have said something that cool.