I am sleeping with my UPS driver......

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not true... one time I delivered to a house and there were 2 women mid 20s and a guy outside drunk already at about 2:30 in the afternoon. One of the women runs up, hugs me, and grabs my junk saying how awesome I was. I said "Ma'am that's not the right package I brought for you."

Jk, I didn't know what to say so I just pretended like I didn't feel it and walked off like a nervous lil beyotch, but I wish I would have said something that cool.
Had a similar situation in my early days. Two young women in a pool obviously toasted told me I should just.

Me: then I’d have to wear a wet uniform all day

Them: then take it off and jump in.

What I should have said: well I’m commando under here.

What I said: I got a busy day. You ladies have fun.

rod

Retired 22 years
Had a similar situation in my early days. Two young women in a pool obviously toasted told me I should just.

Me: then I’d have to wear a wet uniform all day

Them: then take it off and jump in.

What I should have said: well I’m commando under here.

What I said: I got a busy day. You ladies have fun.
I had a gal shove a banana and 2 walnuts in my pocket when I walked into her shop with an arm load of packages. I about peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

rod

Retired 22 years
There is a country western song that goes---I can't get over you----so you'll have to get up and turn out the lights.

oldngray

nowhere special
A nurse?

1qkjy1f.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yep, because something could happen where she gets mad at him for something and wants revenge, next thing she’s calling in and trying to get him in trouble.
Never seen it get anyone in trouble at work. As long as they’re taking break to boink. Worst I’ve seen is driver has to come off route.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Yep, because something could happen where she gets mad at him for something and wants revenge, next thing she’s calling in and trying to get him in trouble.
Had a guy who went into a woman's house(wrong move) for a pickup. He went upstairs and then woman got undressed. When the driver declined to have sex with her, she got mad and called the police about her being sexually assaulted. Driver had a ride along which was a witness. But if he didn't have that ridealong, he'd probably be in jail.

over9five

Staff member
Had a guy who went into a woman's house(wrong move) for a pickup. He went upstairs and then woman got undressed. When the driver declined to have sex with her, she got mad and called the police about her being sexually assaulted. Driver had a ride along which was a witness. But if he didn't have that ridealong, he'd probably be in jail.
So, what did the police have to say about her filing a false report?