I am sleeping with my UPS driver......

542thruNthru

road-trip-prostata-gif-2.gif

Always liked dating nurses. ;)

BrownManFan19

Gotta get mine....and he does too
Do you. Cuz I’m doing the same! My UPS man has been the same for 5 years, he’s handsome young and a good lay (well he’s older than me but hell hes in his 30s) and judge all you want. I’m married and so is he. Yeah yeah yeah I know it’s wrong but I don’t really care tbh. Both our marriages are unhappy but we both have children. Doesn’t happen often just every once in a while, and it doesn’t happen at my house or in the truck. I own a business so it happened there every once in a while. I’m considering it maintenance to myself. So yeah, I enjoy my deliveries.

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you. Cuz I’m doing the same! My UPS man, and judge all you want. I’m married and so is he. Yeah yeah yeah I know it’s wrong but I don’t really care tbh. Both our marriages are unhappy but we both have children. Doesn’t happen often just every once in a while, and it doesn’t happen at my house or in the truck. I own a business so it happened there every once in a while. I’m considering it maintenance to myself. So yeah, I enjoy my deliveries.
Smh, you degenerate Cishets disgust me.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Do you. Cuz I’m doing the same! My UPS man has been the same for 5 years, he’s handsome young and a good lay (well he’s older than me but hell hes in his 30s) and judge all you want. I’m married and so is he. Yeah yeah yeah I know it’s wrong but I don’t really care tbh. Both our marriages are unhappy but we both have children. Doesn’t happen often just every once in a while, and it doesn’t happen at my house or in the truck. I own a business so it happened there every once in a while. I’m considering it maintenance to myself. So yeah, I enjoy my deliveries.
3A88F7DA-CAF4-4C2A-8CDB-1FF541649001.gif

6FB3CF67-2795-4173-8142-DAA46A7ADD29.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I will forward this to the center manager