I bid you adieu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
As my username will become Anonymous ... this is Hoaxster, Photog, Monkey Butt, Catatonic, Mr Jingles and Old Man Jingles.

I've enjoyed my years here on Brown Cafe but it is time for me to move on as Dave always said.

I have requested my two accounts be deleted so I am not tempted as Dave was.

I hope everyone has a good life and I see you on the other side ... whatever that is.

Cheryl is a great person ... try not to cause her any grief ... as for Tony, give him hell! :teethy:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
As my username will become Anonymous ... this is Hoaxster, Photog, Monkey Butt, Catatonic, Mr Jingles and Old Man Jingles.

I've enjoyed my years here on Brown Cafe but it is time for me to move on as Dave always said.

I hope everyone has a good life and I see you on the other side ... whatever that is.

Cheryl is a great person ... try not to cause her any grief ... as for Tony, give him hell! :teethy:
What’s this all about?

floridays

Don't do it brother, you add too much here. Let us filter the joking and poking and truthful thinking. We need adults here that can figure it out.
If you leave, I'll miss you brother, and we have had disagreements.
Whatever the outcome, Best to you old man.
We might kill each other but I'd like to drink a beer with you.

Sincerely
Floridays

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I’ll fire one up for ya

So long friend

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd

@cheryl better not delete your account. I've been trying for years to mine deleted

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!

You sound like you are in a Hospice.

Status
Not open for further replies.