I can not continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Andy

Soon i will be just one more casualty of the UPS management. It is an imposible job that no one can do. I will not continue to be a slave to this corporation. they may say they care about people, but that is nothing but a lie. I am taking my life back from them and i will be happy joyess and free! :sick:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You are a troll. Your poor grammar, spelling and lack of punctuation/sentence structure clearly indicate that you are not nor have ever been a management employee within UPS (or any corporation).

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You are a troll. Your poor grammar, spelling and lack of punctuation/sentence structure clearly indicate that you are not, nor have ever been, a management employee within UPS (or any corporation).

You are a tool. Your poor manners, exalted disposition/attitude and lack of people skills clearly indicate that you are not, nor have ever been, qualified to pass judgement on a management employee within UPS (or any corporation).

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The exalted one, Upstate, apparently doesn't like the taste of his own medicine.
When I turn his own words on him, all he's got is a "yawn" for me, like he's unfazed.
Then in complete contradiction, he hits me with negative rep.
I'm sure he has some long winded, self righteous explanation that he will or will not share with us for this hypocritical behavior, doesn't matter.
Fact of the matter is I take more satisfaction in exposing him for what he is than all the rep points in the world.
I know I'm not the only one, but who else can read between his lines and see him in the same light as I do?

D

Dis-organized Labor

Soon i will be just one more casualty of the UPS management. It is an imposible job that no one can do. I will not continue to be a slave to this corporation. they may say they care about people, but that is nothing but a lie. I am taking my life back from them and i will be happy joyess and free! :sick:

You were an easy target!

I wanted to dispatch "UPSSOCKS", but you never responded to any post.

Good Riddance!!!

DorkHead

The exalted one, Upstate, apparently doesn't like the taste of his own medicine.
When I turn his own words on him, all he's got is a "yawn" for me, like he's unfazed.
I'm sure he has some long winded, self righteous explanation that he will or will not share with us for this hypocritical behavior, doesn't matter.
Fact of the matter is I take more satisfaction in exposing him for what he is than all the rep points in the world.
I know I'm not the only one, but who else can read between his lines and see him in the same light as I do?

Me

DorkHead

Me and definitely Dillagaf

satellitedriver

Soon i will be just one more casualty of the UPS management.Another one bites the dust. It is an imposible job that no one can do.Correction. You could not do the job as thousands of other have done for over 100yrs. It is not an impossible undertaking. I will not continue to be a slave You applied for the job. to this corporation. they may say they care about people,If, you were in management, you would know that people means customers and the term does not apply to an employee. but that is nothing but a lie. I am taking my life back from them and i will be happy joyess and free! :sick:
Voluntary servitude is not the same as being a slave.
Glad that you finally found your " keys" to undo the shackles you so easily slipped into.
Godspeed to you going back to your old life to start a new life.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Congrats. Some 18 year old pimple face with a cocky attitude will grab that polo from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.