I dialocad my elbow I am a preloader in my last week of probation

SafeYARDdog

You don't work for UPS and you have been proven to be a liar. Don't tell this person to throw away their doctor's note or they might end up like you, NOT EMPLOYEd BY UPS!
I didn't tell him to throw it.Please Read....re-read...go have your eye checked Scooby. Lmfao

Last edited:

SafeYARDdog

Yeah, no....

Talk to your sup and they may work something out with you. Like others have said good work is hard to find and if you're doing a good job they might work with you. If I had a new guy that was working hard and doing a good job I would do what I could to keep him.
Doesn't take him 10 mins to get by the HR.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Talk to the HR as well since your boss might say alright then throw away your doc note.

I didn't tell him to throw it.Please Read....re-read...go have your eye checked Scooby. Lmfao

Done. I read it. By the way, it's eyes. Plural, more than one eye. I have two donkey but I realize that was a hard one for you to figure out.

You must have some big ole brass balls asking me if English is my second language especially since it is clearly obvious English is not your FIRST language. For someone who can barely type a clear and concise sentence, you really shouldn't be asking people about English.

Son, I was born and raised in the good ole United States of America where we welcome people from all ethnic, racial, and cultural diversities including liars, trolls, and wannabes. Welcome to the USA my friend hope you enjoy your stay here!

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I could tell a couple of stories about stuff like that happening but I better not.

Of course, we're just being facetious here. We would never, never, get hurt and not tell anybody, come to work and report an, on the job injury.

SafeYARDdog

:group-hug:
Done. I read it. By the way, it's eyes. Plural, more than one eye. I have two donkey but I realize that was a hard one for you to figure out.

You must have some big ole brass balls asking me if English is my second language especially since it is clearly obvious English is not your FIRST language. For someone who can barely type a clear and concise sentence, you really shouldn't be asking people about English.

Son, I was born and raised in the good ole United States of America where we welcome people from all ethnic, racial, and cultural diversities including liars, trolls, and wannabes. Welcome to the USA my friend hope you enjoy your stay here!
Done. Just realize im a loser in every aspect.Congrats for still having 2 eyes.

So I dislocated my elbow un job related playing basketball. My right arm will be completely usles for about a month. Just wondering if anyone knows what will happen will I be fired because I haven't completed my 30 days yet. Or would it be possible they would have me scan or split the belt.
Did you score?

Uri

So I went in today she said to call her when the docc tell me how long. She also said she's trying to have me trained by may

STFXG

Been there. Getting it popped back in to socket is one of the more painful things I've experienced.

J

jibbs

Okay, I've never dislocated my elbow but I'm curious.... would it really render a person's arm useless for as long as a month?

I dislocated a shoulder playing football with friends when I was younger.... This isn't recommended but my brother rolled me onto my stomach, told someone else to pull my arm the right way and basically stomped (he stepped really, I just held it against him for a while) on my shoulder/shoulder blade area and the :censored2: popped right back in place. It hurt, yeah, but I still kept playing (trying to, at least.)

Done the same with fingers playing basketball and soccer.

The elbow seems like a really delicate spot but a month? :censored2:, dude, that sucks.

watdaflock?

Word of caution: Don't dialocad your Johnson.

65f9935cd525cd3554e30b1301e5486dca244ea15e2a7363738d87d4e7da557a.jpg