I dialocad my elbow I am a preloader in my last week of probation

STFXG

Okay, I've never dislocated my elbow but I'm curious.... would it really render a person's arm useless for as long as a month?

I dislocated a shoulder playing football with friends when I was younger.... This isn't recommended but my brother rolled me onto my stomach, told someone else to pull my arm the right way and basically stomped (he stepped really, I just held it against him for a while) on my shoulder/shoulder blade area and the :censored2: popped right back in place. It hurt, yeah, but I still kept playing (trying to, at least.)

Done the same with fingers playing basketball and soccer.

The elbow seems like a really delicate spot but a month? :censored2:, dude, that sucks.

I was told to take a week or so to rest and another couple weeks of PT to get it to completely extend again.

I've dislocated my thumb and popped my shoulder out (the shoulder reset itself). They just hurt like hell for a while. Nothing compared to the elbow though. Brutal.

J

jibbs

I was told to take a week or so to rest and another couple weeks of PT to get it to completely extend again.

I've dislocated my thumb and popped my shoulder out (the shoulder reset itself). They just hurt like hell for a while. Nothing compared to the elbow though. Brutal.

Yeah, it really does seem like a pretty sensitive spot to have that happen. :censored2:ty regardless, a month of uselessness just made me think WOW though...