I do not care anymore!

SCV good to go sir.

First of all you NEVER drive unsafely. Secondly if you are going to have late airs call it in/send them a message---put it in their ballpark. Its their problem.
And OP's post about not caring about anything that delays him from getting home sounds like an accident waiting to happen. That's all I'm getting at.

10 point

Less than 12 months for me! For more than30 years I have ate lunch on route in the back of my truck, and when it is hot I open the doors to air out the truck. Now that is an issue! Not the same company I use to work for!!
Ever take a wizzy in a dr bag in the back?

SCV good to go sir.

Ever take a wizzy in a dr bag in the back?

I tried once during last peak. Then I realized I had no where to toss it and the on road supervisor was due to meet up with me very soon. So I figure I rip the bag open on the asphalt and let the rain take care of the rest. I ripped a hole in the bag but the piss wouldn't squirt out. Not wanting to risk squeezing the bag harder with my hands and getting piss all over myself I decided to set the bag on the floor and jump on it.

Big mistake.

The bag twisted under the pressure of my foot and the pee sprayed all over the leg of my pants. I stood in the rain until the supervisor showed up hoping the rainwater would wash the pee away.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Almost every driver that I ever knew reached the point of not giving a rats butt about anything anymore at sometime in their career.. Some of them way earlier than others. It all depended on how they were treated/ignored/belittled/ chastised and told daily what a lousy employee they were. A person can only hear about what a POS he is so many times before he says---you know what--its worthless to even try anymore. Once they reach that point there is no going back to becoming an interested/involved employee. For me it was about 20 years into my career that I said to myself--screw it----I ain't working here one day longer than I have to (30 years).

...yet 14 years later you are still talking shop....sad

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
In the event that tired driver doesn't respond, I'll just take your word for it.
He is fine, hes just tired.
Since you say you are new, this is a place to vent, better than beating your wife or kicking your dog. That's all hes doing. Its not a cry for help, he can find people who understand, and then of course those who would like to insult. Then he can be mad at some unknown person on the internet, and less at his job.