I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Maybe Canada.
definitely america too. healthcare is :censored2:ed, college is :censored2:ed, rents are :censored2:ed depending where you live. raising kids is :censored2:ed, vacation is :censored2:ed. france has all those things covered (or at least better than here.)

instead of moving to an east EU country, you should move to the west and ask people about these things and learn something.

vantexan

definitely america too. healthcare is :censored2:ed, college is :censored2:ed, rents are :censored2:ed depending where you live. raising kids is :censored2:ed, vacation is :censored2:ed. france has all those things covered (or at least better than here.)

instead of moving to an east EU country, you should move to the west and ask people about these things and learn something.
Not moving to the EU at all.

rickyb

so apparently one of the immigrants at my job works 2 jobs (not sure if both are full time) bc canadian dream is dead.

he tells me when he tells the indians back home they dont believe him.

vantexan

so apparently one of the immigrants at my job works 2 jobs (not sure if both are full time) bc canadian dream is dead.

he tells me when he tells the indians back home they dont believe him.
But he can find the work to support himself in an environment that's much nicer than India. Or is it the "Canadian Dream" is to be paid really well for not much effort?

rickyb

But he can find the work to support himself in an environment that's much nicer than India. Or is it the "Canadian Dream" is to be paid really well for not much effort?
its not what he would call a dream. too low wages, too much work, too much taxes, too high costs of living.

you sound like the indians who dont believe that its dead.