I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

vantexan

yea what do i do again?

use the search button, then youll figure out why i think pretty highly of myself in a political sense.

youre crazy driving motorcycles in a big city. i do some crazy :censored2:, but im not gonna do that kinda thing 5 days a week.

thats great you did pro union work.
I wasn't in big cities. Unless you think 200,000 is big.

vantexan

i dont have to, and i looked around locally and theyre few and far between unlike Emilia Romagna in italy whos GDP is 40% coops.
Think I read it was 30% co-ops employing close to 70% of the workers. Why is it that those nasty capitalist companies make much more money with much less employees? Sounds a lot more efficient than co-ops. Guess that's why capitalism is dominant in prosperous countries.

rickyb

Banned
LOL living off the fat of capitalism and you can't ride a bike! I work more than 40 hours a week and I ride 10 miles up a hill to work at least 2 or 3 times a week and it snows and gets down to 20 Fahrenheits or lower here in the winter. I rode to work today and I will again Friday. That is the most efficient use of resources. Sure it will take longer but you said you want most efficient use of resources. By biking to work you kill many birds with one stone: transport, work out, de-stress, less pollution and very low cost.
yea im not riding a bike in bad weather LOL

so please confirm how far do you ride to work and back?

rickyb

Banned
I wasn't in big cities. Unless you think 200,000 is big.
my buddys dad was in a coma after a motorcycle accident and it ruined his drive for life. he couldve been an engineer but ended up as transit driver.

my teacher in high school was in an accident and he has a lisp and his body is stiff.

i love paragliding and doing risky :censored2:, but im not gonna risk my neck on a motorcycle everyday around people who probably shouldnt be driving.

rickyb

Banned
Think I read it was 30% co-ops employing close to 70% of the workers. Why is it that those nasty capitalist companies make much more money with much less employees? Sounds a lot more efficient than co-ops. Guess that's why capitalism is dominant in prosperous countries.
capitalism is dominant because of violence in part.

thats like saying why arent unions dominant?

rickyb

Banned
7th biggest business in spain is a coop

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Oh? I did without a car for many years, often walking over three miles one way to work. Walked nearly a mile to work in Kansas in '91 in 70 below windchill several times. Have owned several Honda scooters, got over 100 miles to the gallon on one. I openly advocated for a union in a company adamantly opposed to unions. Have put my name out here as well as my employee number and station code. The problem with you is you assume you're morally superior but other than rant here what do you do? Stick it to the man by pretending to work? Impressive!
Just for a second ..I thought of how tough my Dad said he had it when he walked to school in the winter.

rickyb

Banned
this was americas most popular president; in office 12 years and died in office. he "saved capitalism" when confronted by domestic revolution.

For a People’s Party‏ @4aPeoplesParty 3h3 hours ago

Du5ya6KU0AAOYmE.jpg

no they dont. as cars sit unused, their lifespan also shortens. when cars break down and they get too old, the manufacturers design them so that you cant get parts and must buy a new one which is totally incompatible with the one you already have. this is not efficient, this is good for $$$.

yea there should be a 1 seater car which is safe, amongst other things. and the market doesnt provide this as far as i know.
Unfortunately companies have to make products that people want to buy.

Dr.Brownz

yea im not riding a bike in bad weather LOL

so please confirm how far do you ride to work and back?

10 miles up hill (400 feet elevation change) and then back down when I go home. Takes an hour to get to work and 30-45 minutes to bike home depending on if I want to fly down the hill or take it easy.

my buddys dad was in a coma after a motorcycle accident and it ruined his drive for life. he couldve been an engineer but ended up as transit driver.

my teacher in high school was in an accident and he has a lisp and his body is stiff.

i love paragliding and doing risky :censored2:, but im not gonna risk my neck on a motorcycle everyday around people who probably shouldnt be driving.

Oh so it's like you enjoy having the luxury of the car you paid for.....hmmm.

marcora law in italy for one.

Nothing is stopping you from rounding up a bunch of people and starting your own collective. Why haven't you done it yet?
if youre dumb enough to live in the cold when you can move to a warm part of the country with no surprise hotter women, then you get what you get!

thats like saying what stops poor people from being rich?

Most poor people are poor because they are dumb. Poor people do things like buy flashy expensive clothes instead of saving for the future, or they blow all their money on booze. Why is it that poor Asians immigrate here with nothing and then become the highest income earners? How does that work in your narrative of capitalism oppresses everyone with violence?

rickyb

Banned
10 miles up hill (400 feet elevation change) and then back down when I go home. Takes an hour to get to work and 30-45 minutes to bike home depending on if I want to fly down the hill or take it easy.

Oh so it's like you enjoy having the luxury of the car you paid for.....hmmm.

Nothing is stopping you from rounding up a bunch of people and starting your own collective. Why haven't you done it yet?

Most poor people are poor because they are dumb. Poor people do things like buy flashy expensive clothes instead of saving for the future, or they blow all their money on booze. Why is it that poor Asians immigrate here with nothing and then become the highest income earners? How does that work in your narrative of capitalism oppresses everyone with violence?
holy :censored2: man, ill answer the 2 least stupid paragraphs.

yea thats very healthy of you but i would never do that in bad weather. i jog with the dog, so i like to save my exercise for him. you should join protests then youre killing 2 birds with one stone.

rich people do dumb :censored2: too. and can you imagine poor people who dont do dumb :censored2: and still cant afford a decent living? believe it.

george w bush was dumb and he is rich and even fooled enough dumb people to get elected 2x.

what you said about asians is true statistically and i have no idea why. maybe they have different values about school; i have no idea.