I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
yea but my bad reviews are justified and if they come to their senses they will give me a refund. i get free skiing starting march first so asking for a downgrade is not unreasonable. them not permitting refunds or exchanges are the ones who are being unreasonable.
Except that’s their policy and you agreed to it by making the purchase.

rickyb

Totally random question for you... If you hit an unattended car in a parking lot and caused damage, what would you do? Take off or stop and leave a note?
obviously leave a note, and if youre a witness to an accident then stay at the scene which im assuming many people dont do.

most companies when you buy stuff have price matching for 30 days after purchase and return policies. the mountain im skiing at is much better than other local mountains because they give you probably too many ticket choices. but the way they currently did their last promo pissed me off a bit.

rickyb

ralph nader says north america wastes more energy than any other countries in the world. can be viewed as inefficiency and corruption.

ive already answered your last question, ive spent a few minutes trying to get $50 refund.
So you can’t say it again? Is that because the facts don’t help your cause? I think you either said you couldn’t find a co-op that paid well or you couldn’t find a co-op that would hire you.

rickyb

after i wrote a 1 star review on google and facebook for the local mountain's marketing practices, i got an email saying they are giving me a $50 gift card.

when you hold the market accountable to a higher standard, you get more in return.

ditto for govt. gotta put their feet to the fire.

vantexan

after i wrote a 1 star review on google and facebook for the local mountain's marketing practices, i got an email saying they are giving me a $50 gift card.

when you hold the market accountable to a higher standard, you get more in return.

ditto for govt. gotta put their feet to the fire.
You took hush money therefore you are corrupt. You don't hold companies accountable to milk money out of them. You hold them accountable to make them change for the better. They bought you off and apparently it doesn't take much to corrupt you.

Last edited: