I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
what about europe? or australia? theyre doing better than you after all
Yeah ok. Keep believing that. You obviously hate America and what it stands for. Try to weasel into another country. You can’t because they don’t want you. So why would want anyone else here unless it is legal? You are a sad American.

rickyb

Yeah ok. Keep believing that. You obviously hate America and what it stands for. Try to weasel into another country. You can’t because they don’t want you. So why would want anyone else here unless it is legal? You are a sad American.
I read an article about how Europeans have banned 1400 chemicals in beauty products canada has only banned 600 and America has banned about 60

rickyb

there are 2 kinds of people in this world, those who who property and tell people what to do undemocratically, and those who dont own property and take orders undemocratically.

rickyb

the capitalists have lowered my expectations so much that all it takes for me to have a good day is to get free food from one of other peasants at work.

rickyb

"in the US, one guy has his own space program. It's time to have a discussion about the structure of our system and the degree of economic inequality."

El Correcto

god is dead
"in the US, one guy has his own space program. It's time to have a discussion about the structure of our system and the degree of economic inequality."
Yes one man is mining materials, processing them and manufacturing parts for space crafts. One man is constructing said space craft and refining fuel for it.

Smh you don’t understand capitalism.