I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

great economist steve keen, im sure hes not a radical, thinks were nearing the end of capitalism with climate catatrophe. thinks we will have a rationing system coming and doesnt call that capitalism and a great reversal in the way we do things.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
great economist steve keen, im sure hes not a radical, thinks were nearing the end of capitalism with climate catatrophe. thinks we will have a rationing system coming and doesnt call that capitalism and a great reversal in the way we do things.

It will take a tremendous upheaval for this to happen.
The Government is run by the people that change would hurt and they control the armed forces and police.

rickyb

Met an aussie diving who lived in my city. He said in australia they make $25 an hour for same jobs that pay $15 in canada and cost of living is the same

Met an aussie diving who lived in my city. He said in australia they make $25 an hour for same jobs that pay $15 in canada and cost of living is the same
$15 CAD is below minimum wage. With your cost of living and the exchange rate $19 CAD is minimum wage here.

Returntosender

04174D09-42D6-427D-AC81-03D11105459D.jpeg

rickyb

Alot of ppl in the 3rd world are poor simply bc of where they were born. The same logic can also b applied to poor in rich countries although they likely have more social mobility

Alot of ppl in the 3rd world are poor simply bc of where they were born. The same logic can also b applied to poor in rich countries although they likely have more social mobility
Move to China and lift yourself up on $240 a month.