I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Yes my POV is common sense. Your POV is sticking it to the man, nothing more.
the horse in animal farm who worked the hardest was led to the slaughter. this is how people who are more productive on the job are repaid.

fact that a guy did no work for 2-3 hours yesterday and the company cant figure out how to make him work after hes been there for 10+ years is a sign of major capitalist inefficiency.

vantexan

the horse in animal farm who worked the hardest was led to the slaughter. this is how people who are more productive on the job are repaid.

fact that a guy did no work for 2-3 hours yesterday and the company cant figure out how to make him work after hes been there for 10+ years is a sign of major capitalist inefficiency.
Communism failed because of extra inefficiencies. If your company fails it'll be because of lazy employees.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
When did I tell you I was obese? When did I tell you I was broke? I came back because my wife insisted. But I can't do crap jobs, hurts my feet being on them too long. The walking I do? About 20 minutes per hour until I get two in. And just so you know(going to share, brace yourself), I got married to her 5 years ago because she said she wanted to live overseas too. Talked me into quitting FedEx because she wanted to do it right away. It was all a ploy to get me up to Kansas. Even this time she said come back, I'm ready to retire, let's go to Colombia. Only she isn't. This time however I'm going to stay, and if she wants to see me she can come there, or meet me in Florida when I visit my parents. You are very quick to judge without knowing circumstances. I didn't run like a dog all of those years so that I can live in an area that's too damn hot in the summer, too damn cold in the winter, and too expensive for my pension. Nor did I sign up to have her bad attitude 26 year old daughter move in with us under false pretenses and not go to school like she claimed she would. She makes more than we do and gives us $400 a month to live here, a big chunk of which goes back to her because her mother feeds her. So you can rake me over the coals all you want, I'll be smiling my head off in about 7 weeks. And I'm still going to take Social Security at 62 and pay off my wife's house. I got married for life, but it doesn't mean I have to give up my own life to people who lie to me.
holy mother of god...

rickyb

capitalism is so inefficient that last night a worker said to me about the supervisors "you dont tell me how to do my job, and i wont tell you how to stand around"

rickyb

ditto for brain drain going to wall st.

Existential Comics
@existentialcoms

·
Jul 22
Under capitalism some of our smartest engineers go to school for years to study, then go to work trying to figure out more effective ways to get children addicted to gambling mechanics in game apps.

This is what economists call "the market self organizing to meet our needs".

rickyb

my boss just called me to do overtime, big mistake, they usually never call me, anyways i said NO I HATE MY LIFE IM GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE.

rickyb

In brave new world they are constantly on drugs to induce happiness. Capitalism tells us to buy things to fill the emptiness inside. Sometimes ppl foolishly find a girl to fill the emptiness. Most ppl have problems of finding the cure from within.

And now i have just heard about this eastern philosophy which is called resistance and its when u do the right action after you have come to terms with reality. Hopefully someone here can elaborate but anyways this is what happens at the end of the matrix to neo. Its kinda like how you can reinforce something by thinking about it over and over.