I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

welfare for the rich:

Nomi Prins
@nomiprins

·
45m
Fed’s new $700B QE buying of Treasury/mortgage bonds from banks, as in the 08 crisis, once again won’t stipulate directives to Wall Street banks to use those funds DIRECTLY for people and small businesses.

rickyb

upload_2020-3-15_18-7-21.png

rickyb

now there are all kinds of government welfare for the big corporations who should be going bankrupt instead.

this is not capitalism.

but when its average joes, they can go bankrupt.

rickyb

my expenses right now are $600 a month rent, and car insurance which is already paid for

mind you consumerism is also a death sentence, we need a sustainable system:

upload_2020-3-16_15-24-43.png

rickyb

the capitalists got bailed out, then the govt not only cut the rich's taxes, but they followed their instructions to cut healthcare funding.

now we are more unprepared for corona because of capitalist greed

economist says govt should pay people to get tests:

rickyb

so i guess trump and his gang are really into crony capitalism and bailouts and welfare for the rich. george bush was into it as well:

upload_2020-3-16_21-25-11.png

rickyb

see i was watching steve keen on renegades and he said if you actually followed a market system right now the whole thing would go to :censored2:s so you cant let the free market rule.

sure some companies deserve to go bankrupt so thats the :censored2: thing about bailouts, but if we the people demand our govt how to direct the money, then companies that maybe deserve to go bankrupt like the airlines will.

upload_2020-3-17_14-53-21.png

rickyb

see, now because im not sure if canada has adequate sick leave or not for corona virus IE the welfare state may be inadequate, and because we have maintained a control on price inflation in rents / housing, etc, it means im not comfortable even ordering foods from restaraunts as their workers may not be able to afford to not work, and may be working sick with corona.

rickyb

MAUA

MAKE AMERICA UNIONIZED AGAIN:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Frwer.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F03%2Funion-membership-and-top-ten-income-share.png%3Fw%3D587%26h%3D325&friend=1&nofb=1