I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

jeff bezos is more equal than a poor minority american:

upload_2020-4-7_13-10-35.png

rickyb

this crazy system which is even crazier than joe biden, does stuff like this all the time. designer clothes are thrown away to inflate selling price:

upload_2020-4-8_13-25-10.png

rickyb

american congress has better work life balance than europeans, but the laws they pass makes americans work harder than europeans

upload_2020-4-9_12-38-9.png

rickyb

i like when politicians use words like "state terrorism" or "debt cancellation" because it legitimizes these ideas like certain western governments practice state terrorism, or debt cancellation is a good or bad idea.

upload_2020-4-10_21-9-15.png

UnconTROLLed

perfection
;)
Things-I-Can-Control-RAW.jpg

Mixed economies if not generally "capitalism" as we knew it, are not going away. The virus is a setback, though..however can force new industry and modernization unrealized.

...maybe not in my lifetime, perhaps the next outbreak in 2100 :D

rickyb

;)View attachment 290698
Mixed economies if not generally "capitalism" as we knew it, are not going away. The virus is a setback, though..however can force new industry and modernization unrealized.

...maybe not in my lifetime, perhaps the next outbreak in 2100 :D
actually i would say we are in late stage capitalism and it will be beyond recognition if not completely done away with in less than 100 years because it doesnt work with the environment.

santa clause van lifer on youtube did a video on what we can and cant control and how you can free yourself when you stop thinking and trying to control everything.

rickyb

Do you have any forward looking news? You keep looking in the rear view mirror.
yea i do. pre corona virus, they were saying next crash was gonna be bigger than 2008. now they are talking about government passing nefarious legislation because of crisis.

yea i do. pre corona virus, they were saying next crash was gonna be bigger than 2008. now they are talking about government passing nefarious legislation because of crisis.
How did “they” know a “crash” would happen because of a world wide economic shutdown due to a Chinese induced pandemic? When was the last one? What has “crashed” so far?

rickyb

How did “they” know a “crash” would happen because of a world wide economic shutdown due to a Chinese induced pandemic? When was the last one? What has “crashed” so far?
because recession happen so often, so we were over due for one.