I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

i think this could be a repeat of 2008 where some EU countries didnt have high unemployment and yet america did:

upload_2020-5-9_21-36-55.png

rickyb

in the 1970s was the end of america being maybe one of the best countries in the world. america used to be the most equal western nation, it used to be the biggest creditor nation, workers got a raise greater than inflation for 150 years straight.

upload_2020-5-11_13-10-22.png

rickyb

we were overdue for a recession and its too bad it started so suddenly. well its good for me at least i get paid welfare to sit around and study:

upload_2020-5-16_12-46-21.png

rickyb

the rich do stunts like this all the time to improve their image. where im from there are parts of public hospitals named after rich :censored2:s. the rich only have money to donate because they ripped off their workers, and didnt get taxed enough by the govt.

obviously if walmart gave a :censored2:, they would let their workers unionize bare minimum, which they wont.

upload_2020-5-22_10-38-17.png

rickyb

denmark mcds workers likely enjoy 4 or 5 or more weeks vacation per year because its illegal for them to get any less.

in north america its left to the free market, and ive never gotten paid 4 or 5 weeks paid vacation

corporations are traitors. we need a new system or our countries will face further destruction leading to total destruction.:

upload_2020-5-23_22-56-25.png