I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

1595727117518.png

elon musk sucks

rickyb

If I knew that I’d be making a lot more money because such knowledge would be highly valued by the free market.
ok get back to me when you figure it out. i think theres a possibility for capitalism to be sustainable. doesnt mean we will be free.

Box Ox

ok get back to me when you figure it out. i think theres a possibility for capitalism to be sustainable. doesnt mean we will be free.

I won’t. And capitalism is obviously far more sustainable than communism. You’re not gaslighting me into goose stepping with you.

rickyb

Look at your chart. It's for consumer credit debt. You're putting that on Reagan? Reagan's economy was excellent. Consumer debt rose because of consumer confidence. When people are worried about their jobs they don't spend.
so youre saying the consumer debt has risen for 40 years because of consumer confidence. and prior to that consumers were less confident and there was less debt LOL

vantexan

so youre saying the consumer debt has risen for 40 years because of consumer confidence. and prior to that consumers were less confident and there was less debt LOL
It ebbs and flows. But putting things on credit had been long established, but exploded with the wide use of credit cards. Not Reagan's or any other president's fault.