I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Depending on the government to keep you safe at work is bad news bears.

I was confused because I always thought jokes were supposed to be funny.
sometimes you have to laugh to keep yourself from crying

well you cant count on the capitalists to keep you safe. lets say workers organize at one job and they manage to get their employer to make it actually safe enough. well then you have all these other jobs which are unsafe, it makes more sense to get the govt to regulate all employers to do it.

rickyb

Depending on the government to keep you safe at work is bad news bears.

I was confused because I always thought jokes were supposed to be funny.
does this look safe to you zub? yes there will always be a bigger sucker willing to do it. you have to kneel down to do it.

1618870350831.png

rickyb

ppl need to break their bones more because this will create jobs. oldngray told me to break a leg today and this is my conclusion.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i just applied for some healthcare jobs. i almost got one, they are doing background check on me to determine my level of communism.

The higher the better, right? They need you and your buddies to go around breaking bones and spreading covid so the healthcare/police state can keep legitimizing their destruction of individual liberty.

rickyb

The higher the better, right? They need you and your buddies to go around breaking bones and spreading covid so the healthcare/police state can keep legitimizing their destruction of individual liberty.
or we can stop the things which cause viruses in the first place like factory farming. you are leading the crusade right?

rickyb

if true this makes a mockery of small business.

PRIMO NUTMEG

@PRIMONUTMEG

·
Apr 24

The problem with our economy isn’t simply student loan debt or unpaid internships or the minimum wage being too low. The problem is that 99% of us don’t own *any* means of production, and so we have to become rental humans in order to pay for necessities that we cannot produce.

rickyb

another country unable to self regulate like north america with terrible work life balance is japan. my coworker who worked there says your life is your job there.