I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Australia would be a good choice , they limit the amount of migrants per year.
France , it will tough to find a real Frenchman living there within the next 5 years.
Italy , too many tourists.

rickyb

Banned
Australia would be a good choice , they limit the amount of migrants per year.
France , it will tough to find a real Frenchman living there within the next 5 years.
Italy , too many tourists.
australia is too laid back and is allied with terrible countries such as UK, canada, and USA. thats the easiest one for me becuase i speak the language. fortunately they get 4 weeks vacation as a right and dont work them selves to death like the americans.

everyone at my work says italy is a disaster and i work with several italians. the youth unemployment is rather high, they have major banking problems, and my coworkers say its corrupt.

france is first choice because at least the people are fighting back unlike the aussies, americans, and canadians. they already have a 35 hour work week, and pretty affordable tuition. the EU political / economic system is destroying them though and all those countries for that matter.

It will be fine

IMG_2123.JPG

rickyb

Banned
i read in the paper that recently canada had record low wage growth for one of its months. and also most of hte jobs are low paying service sector jobs.

you should check out the pro worker cooperatives legislation bernie has been recently proposing.

btw alot of critics of capitalism have profited off of it...but it depends how they did it. you can bet tom morello wasnt dictating to the other band members of rage against the machine of how he wanted the album to be. its a mix of cooperation and succumbing to capitalist elements and government.
I got a bigger boat, but I over promised on my dock space. What should I do? I also need to do some fiberglass work on the runabout. Should I sell it? Do you know when crabbing season is? Do you think it will interfere with the closing of my house on 7/8?
I'm planning my Q3 expenses. My net rental income is just under 4K, and I only have 3 weeks vaca left this year. Should I rehab my new property, redo my dock/ramp, reside my residence, concrete the cabin driveway, or get a Canadian hooker for those 3 weeks? I also need to do some touch up painting.
In Q2 I spent a week and a half in vegas. Replaced half a roof and resided half a house. Q4 and Q1 are when I do inside repairs/updates.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I got a bigger boat, but I over promised on my dock space. What should I do? I also need to do some fiberglass work on the runabout. Should I sell it? Do you know when crabbing season is? Do you think it will interfere with the closing of my house on 7/8?
I'm planning my Q3 expenses. My net rental income is just under 4K, and I only have 3 weeks vaca left this year. Should I rehab my new property, redo my dock/ramp, reside my residence, concrete the cabin driveway, or get a Canadian hooker for those 3 weeks? I also need to do some touch up painting.
In Q2 I spent a week and a half in vegas. Replaced half a roof and resided half a house. Q4 and Q1 are when I do inside repairs/updates.
Yes

rickyb

Banned
how about changing your spiritual / moral health on the inside first.

you might be empty on the inside

rickyb

Banned
you reminded me of one of my all time favorite songs:

"'Cause everything is nothing and emptiness is in everything
This reality is really just a :censored2:ed up dream
With the flesh and the blood that you call your soul
Flip it inside out, it's a big black hole

Take your money, burn it up like an asteroid
Possessions ‒ they are never gonna fill the void
Take it away and learn the best lesson
The heart, the soul, the life, the passion"

and on the other hand i congratulate you for having money coming in that way and not having to rent yourself as an employee for capitalist wage slavery.

if it were me everyone would own their own business.

the nazis were just doing their job ;)

and i obviously gave an equal reaction to your nonsense post.
I asked about the immoral part. I am definitely a nazi. I work hard and I manage a little real estate. Doesn't sound like you are coop material. You will have to give input and make decisions.

oldngray

nowhere special
george bush worked harder than you. he has more than you.

one of these statements is not true. you choose ;)
Why does it bother you so much that some people have more than you? You should be working harder so you can give more to those who have less.