I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Banned
Why does it bother you so much that some people have more than you? You should be working harder so you can give more to those who have less.
35 to 40 hours a week (if im unlucky) is more time than i care to give to my employer.

you should be thinking more about what you believe and what you are doing and are you being consistent?

how much do you donate btw? i did $1800 roughly last year. since you have money why dont you donate more? i guess thats what happens when you dont really believe anything.

btw i was thinking of people who go to church and the question is what do they actually do outside of church aside from being nice to people (which some of them cant even do)?

oldngray

nowhere special
35 to 40 hours a week (if im unlucky) is more time than i care to give to my employer.

you should be thinking more about what you believe and what you are doing and are you being consistent?

So you don't want to work harder yet still want as much as those who do.

Got ya.

rickyb

Banned
And the immoral part is what?
you said "If someone works harder and has higher expectations than you, they are immoral?"

i say some of hte nazi's worked hard and had high expectations. doesnt mean they are moral.

i work to rule at my job which means i go very slow. and i am probably the most moral person at work.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
godwins-law1.png

rickyb

Banned
Who would have guessed you got fired from UPS?
yea im not gonna take UPS crap unlike some of you. having me show up to work and sending me home with no pay is unacceptable in my books.

i havent seen too many jobs where people hustled that hard. restaraunt (which was worse but we drank on the job), maybe some railways but certainly not others. i want no part of any company like that. plus why would you hustle so hard anyways, you being paid by the hour.

plus their training program has alot of corporate bureaucratic garbage.

yea im not gonna take UPS crap unlike some of you. having me show up to work and sending me home with no pay is unacceptable in my books.

i havent seen too many jobs where people hustled that hard. restaraunt (which was worse but we drank on the job), maybe some railways but certainly not others. i want no part of any company like that. plus why would you hustle so hard anyways, you being paid by the hour.

plus their training program has alot of corporate bureaucratic garbage.
I work that hard for $36 an hour, medical, dental, and a pension. I call it quick money. Then I use some of that quick money to make money elsewhere. I call it slow money. I couldn't start off making quick money on my own.

I work that hard for $36 an hour, medical, dental, and a pension. I call it quick money. Then I use some of that quick money to make money elsewhere. I call it slow money. I couldn't start off making quick money on my own.
And I'm a nazi

you said "If someone works harder and has higher expectations than you, they are immoral?"

i say some of hte nazi's worked hard and had high expectations. doesnt mean they are moral.

i work to rule at my job which means i go very slow. and i am probably the most moral person at work.
You first talked about my moral health. So I was only asking what was immoral.

rickyb

Banned
Why does it bother you so much that some people have more than you? You should be working harder so you can give more to those who have less.
you really set yourself up on that one. making this too easy for me.

id like an honest answer on this:

"how much do you donate btw? i did $1800 roughly last year. since you have money why dont you donate more? i guess thats what happens when you dont really believe anything.

btw i was thinking of people who go to church and the question is what do they actually do outside of church aside from being nice to people (which some of them cant even do)?"

rickyb

Banned
this is a good example of how they distract you with one thing and carry out their real agenda.

while comey was testifying, the congress deregulated wall street. i think this is bad, but if it creates a bigger financial crisis and greater likelihood of revolution im all for it.

rickyb

Banned
miraculous free market efficiencies

Half of all US food produce is thrown away, new research suggests

"

Food waste is often described as a “farm-to-fork” problem. Produce is lost in fields, warehouses, packaging, distribution, supermarkets, restaurants and fridges.

By one government tally, about 60m tonnes of produce worth about $160bn (£119bn), is wasted by retailers and consumers every year - one third of all foodstuffs.

Facebook Twitter Pinterest
Edible food dumped by vendors in a New York market. There is a demand for ‘blemish-free produce’ in the industry. Photograph: LA Times/Getty
But that is just a “downstream” measure. In more than two dozen interviews, farmers, packers, wholesalers, truckers, food academics and campaigners described the waste that occurs “upstream”: scarred vegetables regularly abandoned in the field to save the expense and labour involved in harvest. Or left to rot in a warehouse because of minor blemishes that do not necessarily affect freshness or quality.

When added to the retail waste, it takes the amount of food lost close to half of all produce grown, experts say."

Catatonic

Nine Lives
miraculous free market efficiencies

"

Food waste is often described as a “farm-to-fork” problem. Produce is lost in fields, warehouses, packaging, distribution, supermarkets, restaurants and fridges.

By one government tally, about 60m tonnes of produce worth about $160bn (£119bn), is wasted by retailers and consumers every year - one third of all foodstuffs.

Facebook Twitter Pinterest
Edible food dumped by vendors in a New York market. There is a demand for ‘blemish-free produce’ in the industry. Photograph: LA Times/Getty
But that is just a “downstream” measure. In more than two dozen interviews, farmers, packers, wholesalers, truckers, food academics and campaigners described the waste that occurs “upstream”: scarred vegetables regularly abandoned in the field to save the expense and labour involved in harvest. Or left to rot in a warehouse because of minor blemishes that do not necessarily affect freshness or quality.

When added to the retail waste, it takes the amount of food lost close to half of all produce grown, experts say."
If there was just a means to get that food to the people of the world without going through their Government.