I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

I must admit, I don't do well with annoying people. Or stupid people. Patience is not one of my finer virtues except with old people, children and the mentally challenged.

FYI, we didn't invent May Day. That was created during the Roman Republic era.

I wasn't talking about people fleeing here. I was talking about people COMING here. For instance, the people who died in the back of a tractor trailer over the weekend in Texas.
im sure you guys did, michael moore said it, and wikipedia says it

if your so great then practice being patient and civil. maybe you've ruined your kids as well. people who have no patience and a temper are the worst.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
im sure you guys did, michael moore said it, and wikipedia says it

if your so great then practice being patient and civil. maybe you've ruined your kids as well. people who have no patience and a temper are the worst.
Lol. I never said I was great. I shoot for it every day though. My kids though, are pretty awesome.

Wikipedia does not say it. And Michael Moore? Seriously? Lol.

You're thinking about International Worker's Day, not May Day. May Day is a different thing.
May Day - Wikipedia

rickyb

Lol. I never said I was great. I shoot for it every day though. My kids though, are pretty awesome.

Wikipedia does not say it. And Michael Moore? Seriously? Lol.

You're thinking about International Worker's Day, not May Day. May Day is a different thing.
May Day - Wikipedia
try harder. i used to be a bully. now i donate more than probably 99% of hte population and try and make people feel happy or neutral. btw, being a teacher, or whatever your kids are doing is not good enough.

yea i know mike lies about some things, but hes right again in this case.
its the same and it says it right there and links to it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
try harder. i used to be a bully. now i donate more than probably 99% of hte population and try and make people feel happy or neutral. btw, being a teacher, or whatever your kids are doing is not good enough.

yea i know mike lies about some things, but hes right again in this case.
its the same and it says it right there and links to it.
Okay, so my youngest goes to college next year. What can she major in that would be good enough?

rickyb

19105620_1905114376425084_7826987088289304315_n.jpg

who controls your life the most too?

rickyb

get out of america while you can! ive heard ALOT about this over the years. i keep trying to tell anyone i know either to not stay in canada, and dont immigrate to america. i feel like canada will be in a alot of trouble when oil is worthless.

Intercepted Podcast: Veni, Vidi, Tweeti

Moreover, there are going to be implications for the United States. Most visibly, I think that when the dollar is no longer the world’s unchallenged preeminent, global reserve currency, the grand imperial game will be over. Look, what we’ve been able to do for the last twenty years is we send the world our nicely printed paper, tea notes, and they give us oil and automobiles and computers and technology. We get real goods and they get brightly colored paper. Because of the position of the dollar. When the dollar is no longer the global reserve currency, the cost of goods in the United States is going to skyrocket.

We will not be able to travel the world as we do now. We won’t be able to enjoy the standard of living we do now. There will be lots of tensions that are going to occur in the society from what will be a major rewriting of the American social contract. This will not be pleasant. It’s possible, if we look back, we could see Trump’s election, and all of the problems of the Trump administration as one manifestation of this imperial decline.

JS: All right well, Al McCoy, we’re going to leave it there. I really appreciate you joining us here on Intercepted.

rickyb

all economists, no matter right wing or left wing, should be able to provide workers estimates for how much their employers profit off of them every hour.

rickyb

i was talking to another coworker and he said he feels its dishonest to slack off on the job. which i guess means not driving slow or hiding when its busy. so according to him working normally is an honest days work.

i disagree. i work to rule which is pretty slow but by no means the slowest. an honest day on the job is doing alot of french or biology, having a few subversive conversations, making people laugh, and touching the hotties.

i told him that coworkers and do whatever they like and i wont snitch as long as they are not having temper tantrums at other coworkers.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Antifa Group Advocates For 'Terrorism' and 'Executions' In Training Manual

An Antifa organization called Redneck Revolt is advocating for “revolution” against the rise of “fascism” in the United States, and the end of capitalism. To facilitate these goals, the group offers a variety of resources, including a training manual for conducting guerrilla warfare with sections for “executions” and “terrorism.” In the wake of the targeted shooting of Republican members of Congress earlier this year, nothing is more concerning than extremist organizations calling for armed revolts against civil society.

Redneck Revolt is one of several organizations to spring up following Trump’s victory at the 2016 polls, and is purportedly one of the largest of these Antifa organizations currently operating in the United States with over 30 chapters across 20 states.

rickyb

Antifa Group Advocates For 'Terrorism' and 'Executions' In Training Manual

An Antifa organization called Redneck Revolt is advocating for “revolution” against the rise of “fascism” in the United States, and the end of capitalism. To facilitate these goals, the group offers a variety of resources, including a training manual for conducting guerrilla warfare with sections for “executions” and “terrorism.” In the wake of the targeted shooting of Republican members of Congress earlier this year, nothing is more concerning than extremist organizations calling for armed revolts against civil society.

Redneck Revolt is one of several organizations to spring up following Trump’s victory at the 2016 polls, and is purportedly one of the largest of these Antifa organizations currently operating in the United States with over 30 chapters across 20 states.
US government is the leading terrorist organization in the world, and it executes more americans than any other organization in the country.

i dont see whats your point? i dont think they should be doing this stuff to get rid of capitalism either.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
US government is the leading terrorist organization in the world, and it executes more americans than any other organization in the country.

i dont see whats your point? i dont think they should be doing this stuff to get rid of capitalism either.
well I thought you could join up , you seem to have common goals

rickyb

capitalism crushes imagination through its self serving propaganda.

so many of us cant imagine a better economic system (you dont have to imagine, some of it is likely already here).

we cant imagine a better world. like for example all the cheap cars are terribly boring and even the $50,000 cars are still quite boring. this is market failure. why arent we able to buy cool vintage looking new cars that look like theyre from 60s for $10,000 and have the government or whoever make it happen since the system as it is wont?

that last paragraph is a relatively ridiculous thing to say, but its true. this is boring and it stinks.